Chapter 10

*Toni in media*

Aniyah POV

When that hoe left I mean mugged Dwayne. Cause how the fuck you gone kidnap someone and claim them as yours but your little hoes still running around claiming you. Hell nah I'm out, it's about time I leave anyway. I went upstairs only to be followed by Dwayne.

Dwayne- Aniyah

Aniyah-......

I went into my room and grabbed all my clothes and jewelry and packed it in a bag. I could care less about what Dwayne was saying all I know is I'm leaving right now. I grabbed my bags and headed for the door but he blocked it.

Dwayne- Where you think you going

Aniyah- Anywhere but here

Dwayne- your not leaving

Aniyah- says who!?

Dwayne- Me bitch

Aniyah- you must think you my daddy or some shit cause you don't control me

Dwayne- (slaps her) I said your not leaving

Aniyah- (slaps him back) I don't give a fuck what yo ass said cause I said I'm leaving end of discussion

Dwayne- (pushes Aniyah back)

Aniyah- (punches Dwayne) don't put your hands on me (pushes past Dwayne)

Dwayne just stood there shocked. I'm tired of people thinking they can just put their hands on me to shut me up or make me do something. The little girl that got beat on in the past is gone. I'm a new person now if you hit me I'm fighting back.

Toni POV
After Aniyah pulled me off of Dwayne she told me to calm down but I didn't want to calm down I wanted to beat the shit out of Dwayne because my momma raised me better than to hit a girl and I know his momma raised him better than that too. He doesn't deserve Aniyah and Aniyah deserves better than him. I know all about Dwayne kidnapping her cause my nigga Shondarius told me all about it. He told me the plan to get her out and I'm gonna help her out of this. I heard a loud smack come from upstairs and I instantly grew heated and rushed up there to fuck Dwayne up some more but Aniyah came out with bags and Dwayne was just standing there holding his face. I never thought Aniyah would grow balls and hit him back. I followed her downstairs and she turned around and hugged me.

Aniyah- Thank you

Toni- For what

Aniyah- beating his ass and showing me how much of a fuck boy he really is

Toni- (laughs) your welcome I guess but where you headed

Aniyah- anywhere but here

Toni- I could give you a ride if that's OK with you

Aniyah- Better yet I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a while just to clear my head

Toni- ima be out of town with my moms, I wish I could stay to protect you because believe me when I tell you that Dwayne is gonna send his boys out to find you so stay alert and out of sight cause I don't want you getting hurt

Aniyah- OK and just drop me off at my friend Nia house I'll direct you

Toni- Ight hop in

We got in my black and white BMW i8

And she directed me to her friend house

And she directed me to her friend house. When we pulled up next to the side walk I told her to be care and kissed her cheek. She kissed my cheek and said she will and got out the car and walked up on the porch. Something came to my mind and I jumped out the car and ran towards her handing her my number.

Toni- Call me if you need anything

I hugged her one last time and ran back to my car and got in. I watched as she knocked on the door. Once she went inside I pulled off.