Chapter 42

*Aniyah in Media*

Aniyah POV
I woke up handcuffed to a bed, I looked around the room and saw a figure in the corner. I don't remember anything that happened, the figure came closer but I wasn't fazed by him. I already knew it was a guy by how their body is built.

????- Oh babygirl not scared anymore

Aniyah- Who are you?

????- Babygirl don't tell me you don't remember all this sexiness

Aniyah- Nigga you feeling yo self way to much, but maybe I would know who you was if you come out and stop playing ghost

????- (chuckles)

He came closer to me and leaned over me and my eyes grew big from the sight of Dwayne. Oh my GOOOOD I'm sick of him, this is irritating me like leave me the fuck alone and get a life so I can live mine.

Aniyah- Why the fuck yo ass so obsessed with me

Dwayne- I'm not obsessed with you, I'm in love with you

Aniyah- I don't love you nigga

Dwayne- You will sooner or later

Aniyah- No nigga I don't love you and never will, if Toni aint no good then yo ass sho'll nuff aint either, look yo ass fuckin kidnapped me and not to mention you shot my best fuckin friend you son of a bitch

Dwayne- I had to in order to get you back and it aint like ima kill you

Aniyah- You just might with yo bipolar ass

Dwayne- *Gets a text* Aye I gotta go, don't try nothing

Aniyah- NIGGA what the fuck ima do (moving the handcuffs around)

Dwayne- (chuckles) I'll be back

Aniyah- I hope you don't come back

Dwayne- Well damn (walks out)

I just laid there, I can't do nothing, I can't call no one, I don't know what to do.
____________________________________________________________
I heard a car door shut and I knew it was him, damn it takes the nigga 5 hours to do whatever the fuck he was doing. He came in the room I was in and unhandcuffed me.

Aniyah- Noooow you unhandcuff me

Dwayne- Shut the fuck up, you lucky that I am

Aniyah- Whatever but can I go take a shower?

Dwayne- I don't care but go in your room cause this mine

Aniyah- Well you the one that put me in here

Dwayne- Just go take yo fuckin shower before I hurt yo little ass

Aniyah- I dont know where my room is

Dwayne- It's the same house so if you don't know then go find it (waving her off)

I went around the house trying to find my room and I saw this red door. I know I been here before but I aint even pay attention to anything, I was worried about getting out. I opened the door and I instantly wished I never did. The inside had all kinds of guns, knifes, cutters, ropes, whips, and more like some kind of torture room. I walked further inside and it had no light just a few matches to light a torch that would be sat upon the walls. A bed was in the middle of the room with chains on each end of the poles. I didn't want to look at this anymore so I turned around and nearly died when I saw Dwayne standing there with a smirk on his face.

Dwayne- You know what this is

Aniyah- No and I'm not tryna find out

He aint have to tell me what it was because I know it's some kind of torture room or killing room or some shit. I tried walking past him but he grabbed my arm pulling me back inside.

Dwayne- This is the room that you'll be in if you don't listen to me

Aniyah- OK now let me go

Dwayne- Why should i?

Aniyah- Dwayne stop

Dwayne- Why should I?

Aniyah- Cause your hurting me

Dwayne- Well get out my grip

Aniyah- I can't, Dwayne it hurts

Dwayne- Make it stop (smirks)

Aniyah- Dwayne please stop, AHHH

His grip got tighter and my arm was turning red around where he has his hand. I haven't done anything to him yet, and I already know ima have a bruise on my arm soon. I squinted my eyes as the pain grew worse, Dwayne chuckled and let me go. I looked at my arm and I saw a outline print of his hand.

Dwayne- If that hurt just imagine all the other things I could do to you

He walked out and I soon did too when I felt that he was gone. I shut the door to that awful room and went on my search around this big house for mine. I saw a purple door and walked inside to see all of my stuff in there, bout time I found it. The main thing that stood out in my room was this one big picture on the wall of me and Delarius posing for our first day of school. I was squatting down holding up my peace signs and sticking my tongue out while Delarius had both his hands up with his thumb and pinkie finger out with his tongue out also. I smiled at how silly we was but my smile faded as another wave of memories from last night filled my vision. I felt a tear escape my eye but I quickly wiped it away and went through my drawers, got some clothes and went into the bathroom. I came back out and got my radio and August Alsina CD. I put it in and Been Around The World ft. Chris Brown played first. I got in the shower and sung along to some of it.
________________________________________________
I got out the shower to see Dwayne. I froze up and my eyes grew big at the sight of what he was doing.