Chapter 49

Dwayne POV
I knew if I got Aniyah pregnant that she would have to stay, because it's my child as much as it is hers, I feel bad for causing her so much pain tho, I didn't know she was still a virgin. But as long as she have and take care of my seed then we all good. After she was done she flushed the toilet and brushed her teeth. I want to make sure that she's pregnant so I'm about to go up to CVS and get 3 pregnancy tests.

Dwayne- I'm going to CVS, I'll be back

Aniyah- Espero que usted no volver

Dwayne- I love you too (kisses her cheek)

Aniyah- Ewww don't do that shit (washes her cheek)

Dwayne- You know you love my kisses but don't try nothing cause I got cameras so I can watch everything you do off my phone.

Aniyah POV
After he said that my whole plan on getting out of here was ruined. He left and I just looked down at my feet, in a couple months I won't be able to see them anymore. I hate the thought of being pregnant, I always wanted kids but not by Dwayne, he doesn't seem like the type to be a good father by the way he acts. I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into Dwayne's chest, he gave me a bag, I looked inside and it had pregnancy tests in it.

Dwayne- I wanna make sure

I didn't say anything, I went back in the bathroom and took all 3 tests.
____________________________________________________________
7 minutes have passed, I'm scared to look at the results.

Dwayne- Whats wrong...is everything Ight

Aniyah- Yea

I finally turned my head and looked at the tests as they sat on the counter. They all read....positive, I covered my mouth with my hand as warm tears ran down my face. Dwayne came in and looked at the tests then came over and held me.

Dwayne- It's ok babygirl ima be here for you and my seed.

I know he's gonna end up hitting me one of these days and the thought of that made me cry more. Now that I'm pregnant I can't fight back cause I might hurt the baby, even though it hasn't formed yet. I decided to stop thinking about the whole situation so I got up out of his grip and went to my room, laid down and let sleep take over me.