Chapter 34

Toni POV
Damn, I fucked up, and I just got her back. How I'm gone fix this? I knew I shouldn't have let my cousins talk me into going to that party.

Keisha- Take me to the hospital

Toni- Hell no

Kiesha- Do you not see my leg

Toni- Yea I see it, am I suppose to care or something, cause you aint care about my relationship so I'm out, don't bleed out (Throws up the peace sign)

Keisha- TONI!!!

I went down the stairs, grabbed my keys off the bar and left. I pulled up in my driveway and went inside. When I got inside i went straight up to my room and paced the floor as I thought "Why did this have to happen to us, we were doing good"

Toni- FUCK!!!

I yelled as I punched the wall causing a hole.

Aniyah POV
I aint feel like going back to school for 7th period so we went back to the Hotel. When we got there I hopped out and ran inside. I got on the elevator and started heading up. I was in the corner with my arms folded across my chest. I felt a tear form in my eye but I just let it drop. Toni really hurt me, the elevator dinged and I ran off heading for our room. I took the key out and opened the door, I went straight to my room and laid in my bed.

Tamara- Aniyah get up

Aniyah- Why?

Tamara- I got Starbucks

I sat up cause I fully LOVE Starbucks.

Aniyah- You got lucky

Tamara- Listen, don't beat yoself up about this cause you don't need that low life nigga

Aniyah-....

Tamara- Don't let him take the fun, happy, and especially smart Aniyah I know away, he not worth you to mope about

Aniyah- Guess your right

Tamara- I'm always right (smirks)

Me and Tamara talked about all types of shit while we had our Starbucks. She soon left and I dozed off to sleep. To be honest, I'm not ready for tomorrow.

*Next Morning*
I was sleeping good until like always Tamara came in and jumped in the bed causing me to instantly wake up

Tamara- Get yo ass up

Aniyah- Ight now get off me

Tamara- Put this on

She gave me a red top, black overalls, and red/black shoes. I looked at her confused but I went to put it on. When I came out she was wearing the same thing but the colors were switched.

 When I came out she was wearing the same thing but the colors were switched

Tamara- Gotta stay matching

Aniyah- Yea (shrugs)

Tamara- Still upset about Toni

Aniyah- You already know

Tamara- Well maybe today will change that

Aniyah- Ha maybe

Tamara- Cmon (grabs the keys)

I got in Tamara's car and she started it up. I saw Dwayne coming out so I put my head down. Soon enough I felt the car moving so I looked up and we were on the rode. THANK GOD!