Diffrent

(A/N: picture of Nina)

~Nina's POV~
I looked down at the unopened letter in my hands, it was probably just another apology for forgetting about my birthday...my dad always forgot.

He's been forgetting it for 5 years....I'm surprised he even remembers to write the apologies...

I sighed as I leaned against the tree out in the back of the guarded of the boarding school I went to.

It was for 'gifted youngsters' I wouldn't call what I have a gift though...more like a curse...

I can hear voices, in my head, apparently their other people's thoughts according to Professor Xavier, I hate it.

I always know what people are thinking and I can't turn it off!

Everyone hates me here, I can hear it, they all think I'm a spoiled brat because my daddy's some hot shot billionaire...but my life's just like theirs...a nightmare.

Oh but don't only do I read minds! But I can move things with it to, and I can create force fields.

I wiped away the tears I hadn't noticed escaped my eyes and looked down at my lap.

Why do I have to be different?

I then herd screams everywhere and looked up to see everyone was gone.

I knew that the screams where in my head, but I could swear they where coming from around the other side of the garden...

I then got up onto my feet as I herd one though ring out threw my head.

'Got you now'

I then felt a piece of cloth go over my mouth and I struggled to pull it away, I was panicking so much I couldn't concentrate on my telekinesis (moving things with my mind).

I couldn't see my attacker, I couldn't see anything now, Because my eyes had drooped down and I felt my body go numb and limb.

I felt arms catch me before I blacked out completely...

*time skip*

My eyes fluttered open to find myself tied to a chair in some weird wear house.

"What the hell?" I muttered then I herd footsteps behind me.

"Good your awake" a voice said and I started to panic a bit.

"Ok if your doing this for money you've got the wrong person" I said and I herd them chuckle...I'm assuming it's a guy buy the tone.

"Oh really? How's that?"

"Nobody cares about me, I'm a nobody" I replied confident for a second the turning completely depressed at the end.

"How come? You have a father correct?"

"Ok can we stop with the 20 questions already!? Why the hell did you take me!? What do you want!?" I finally snapped and the lights in the room flickered.

My eyes widened in realisation...I have abilities! How the hell did I forget that!? I'm such an idiot...

"I want to be King" he said and I laughed and said.

"Oh yeah? Well go to the pounds tore and by a tiara! Because I'm sure it's a hell of a lot easier than this!" I said jest urging to me.

"Kidnapping a helpless teen is just stupid, it's going to get you know where in life" I added and he chuckled and he stepped out of the shadows behind then in front of me.

He was wearing weird green and gold clothes, he looked like he was going to play a staring roll in a Shakespeare play or something.

"Oh but your not helpless are you Nina?" He interjected and my eyes widened at his statement.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked growling slightly.

"Wow you are like your father aren't you" he chimed and my eyes narrowed as I spat "don't compare me to that idiot, now who are you!?".

"Oh you really do hate him don't you?"

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I screamed and the hole room shook and the lights flickered.

"Power, that's good" I murmured to himself then looked down at me and smirked evilly as he said "I'm Loki of Asgard and I'm burdened with great purpose" he said and I snorted at his statement.

Laughter attacking my voice.

"How many times you practise that one in the mirror hotshot?
Loki! Ha! Funny, now tell me who are you really?!" I asked and I saw him glare at me and my laughter died down.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious!"

"Oh ok, but really though how many times did you practise-"

"Shut up you stupid mortal!"

"Well I'm just saying, you kidnapped this 'stupid mortal' so I must mean something" I quipped and he glared daggers then said "yes you do, your my key to destroying the fools who call themselves the avengers" he said then pointed a weird staff at me then touched my four head with it making everything go black...