Children

I opened my eyes, the light streaming threw the window blinding me, I hissed a little.

I looked around the room and saw I was lying in some medical room in SHIELD, but why was I here?? Did something happen?

I then crawled out of bed, taking all the tubes out of me, once my bare feet touched the floor I winced at the sharp cold.

My eyebrows bunched together in confusion, was I shorter? I remember being taller than this....

I shrugged it off, as I walked out of the room I noticed butterfly stitches running up both my arms, "what the hell?" I mumbled touching them, that's when I was my hands...they looked smaller....

My eyes widened when I noticed that my breasts where gone, where the hell did they go!?!?

I stated to panic, I hadn't a clue what was going on, I quickly rushed into the bathroom connected to my medical room and saw I couldn't see myself in the mirror......I had shrunk, I was now around 4" something now.....wtf....

(A/N: Nina at 10, ps she doesn't have blue eyes she has brown)

I then grabbed a stool and stood up on it, when I looked in the mirror I almost screamed, Im defiantly not a teenager anymore....I like 10...

I touched my face with my hands just to check if it was real, and it all was, it's all real.

I frowned, how the hell did this happen!?!?

Then all the memories of yesterday flooded back...the pregnant woman, Finn, Emily, Loki.....he did this! He turned me into a kid!?

How is this even possible? I walk out of the bathroom then suddenly remember, my powers! Do they still work??

Well we will have to see now won't we, I try to listen out for people thoughts but I can't hear them....there finally gone!! Wait actually no this is bad, how am I suppose to know is Loki comes after me again?

I then try my telekinesis on a chair, the chair rattles around, I still have telekinesis!! That's good.

Now time for my force fields, I concentrated hard but nothing happened, I sighed.

Well I guess it makes sense, I only got my force fields and mind reading at 14 or 15 I got telekinesis at 10 and managed to keep it hidden until the incident with my mum...when I accidentally killed her...

Well anyway, at least I still have telekinesis.

I then herd footsteps and looked up to the door to see Clint, he looked in the room and his eyes widened.

"Nina? Oh god it's true.."

"Clint...what the hell happened to me?"