Metal man

My eyes burst open and I saw I was still tied to the chair, I gave out an agitated sigh at the thought of this being real...I was kinda hoping it was just a nightmare.

I looked around to see that no one was in the room and I smiled. "Perfect" I muttered to myself then used my telekinesis to untie myself.

I stood up from the chair rubbing my wrists then just as I took one step forward I herd the sound of faint footsteps...

I then looked at the door In front of me and saw the knob turn.

I threw myself back onto the chair and put my hands behind it to make it look like I was still tied up.

The door opened and some guy walked in, he had blonde hair and brightly covered clothes...he looked like he was wearing the American flag, I almost burst into laughter but held it back.

"Um hi" I said awkwardly still trying not to laugh but then failed and blurted out, "what is it with people here and dressing up like kids? First some guy with horns and now the American flag!"

I saw him frown at the mention of horn and I could tell he ignored the last but. "Wait you've met Loki"

"Well duh he kidnapped me, who the hell are you anyway?"

He ignored my question and spoke into some ear price and said "guys I found a civilian, he must have just left" I then herd some mumbled voices on the other side of the ear piece.

I didn't he hesitate when I saw the door still open, I dashed pushing a surprised 'American flag' out the way as I dashed out side into the cold crisp air.

Where the heck was I?

I looked around panicking, I then herd a metal clank besides me and looked to see a man in a suit of iron.

"Stay away!" I warned holding my hands up for protection.

"Nina?" He asked and my eyebrow knitted together.

"How the hell do you know my name!?"

"Stark" American flag said relived running out the wear house I was in.

"Stay away!" I screamed and used my ability and flung him into the metal man.

I then started running for my life.

I quickly ran around the corner and bumped into someone, I fell backwards with a Yelp.

"Hey!" I screamed but then looked up and widened when I saw a huge green monster.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed getting to my feet and running towards the icy water to get away from the monster.

"Nina stop!" The metal man screamed but I ignored him and kept running towards the water.

Suddenly I felt arms grab my waist stopping me seconds before I fell in the water, I screamed out in annoyance, kicking and screaming.

"Let go! I said let go off me!" I screamed and then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and shrugged it off violently but as I looked to see who it was I saw it was the metal man...but the mask was down, and I could see his face, a very familiar face...my fathers...

"No,no,no,no,no anyone but you" I said tears running down my face as my body went limb.

I fell to my knees crying, I don't really know why I'm so emotional, Ive never been this emotional, last time I cried was when I was 12, my dad sent me away to boarding school...that was 6 years ago, 6 years since I've cried.

"Hey, shhh, it's ok, Nina look at me" my dad said and I shook my head looking at the ground "no, why should I?".

"Because I'm handsome?" He said and I scoffed wiping away the tears. "No your not, just leave me alone" I said and I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up.

I looked to see it was American flag.

"Why did Loki take you?" My dad asked and I glared at him "why do you care?" "Because your my daughter Nina!" He said and I could hear some whispers around us.

'Didn't expect that...'

'What!? He has a daughter!?'

'Wow she's a stark?'

I herd their thought and looked up to see a group of people all dressed up weird.

My eye widened and I realised something.

'Your the key to destroying the fools who call themselves the avengers'

That's what Loki said...theses people, these where the people Loki wanted to destroy, this was the avengers....and my dad was one of them...

But if I was the key to destroying them...why didn't  Loki take me with him?

Billionaires daughter // marvelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें