Chap 8 "The Premiere"

Nova's POV
After hours of debating, I walked downstairs to the living room. "Lea, it's time," I nodded. "I need your magic wand."
"Alright," Lea smiled as she looked at her phone. "Whoa, where the time go? We will be right back."
"Alright," Jayk smiled.
Lea grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her bedroom. "You are surely happy," I smiled.
"Are you kidding?" Lea asked as she walked into her closet. "Today is what I've been waiting for." She walked out holding two garment bags. "Here." She handed me one. "Put that on."
"Okay," I nodded. I went into her bathroom and it was beautiful. I sighed and out on the dress, making sure to not smudge my makeup or mess up my hair. "Oh my god!" I walked back into her room. Lea was standing there in a light purple dress with a silver clutch. "Oh my god!"
"You look beautiful!" we both squealed.
"Selfie," I smiled. I took a selfie of us. "Flawless."
-----
Instagram
Nova_Gwens: here with my girl @LeaBishop all glammed up and ready for the red carpet
-----
"We look beautiful," Lea smiled. We walked downstairs. "Alright, you boys know to behave."
"You look beautiful," Blake replied.
"They both do," Jayk smiled.
"Thank you," I nodded.
"Amanda is in charge, and she knows if you don't behave she'll shoot you," Lea pointed.
"Well, I doubt she'll -"
"I'll shoot them," Amanda cut Nick off.
"If you make a mess, I expect it to be cleaned up," Lea replied. "Jimmy and Trudy will be gone after nine tonight and we won't be home -" I looked at Lea. "What time?"
"It ends at midnight," I shrugged. "Between midnight and one."
"Alright," Nick nodded as he stood up. "Let's go."
"Right," I sighed. We walked out and got into the limo. "I can't believe we're headed to this."
"All thanks to your dad," Lea smiled as we put our pass around our neck. "I am ready for this." We pulled up to the red carpet. The door opened and we got our. We waved as the cameras were flashing. "Paparazzi."
"No kidding," I smiled. A news reported stopped us. "Hi."
"Hello, I'm Mary Labornathy," said the lady. "You aren't part of the cast. Who are you?"
"Nova Gwens," I smiled.
"Lea Bishop," Lea smiled.
"As in the Bishop Courts?" Mary asked.
"That's my mom's firm," Lea nodded. "Yes."
"How does she feel about her daughter being at a red carpet event?" Mary asked.
"Well, Nova's dad gave the tickets to us," Lea explained. "So, she doesn't know. But I don't think she'd mind, since NYPD Detective Nick Amaro is here."
"Please, no more questions," Nick nodded as he helped us get pass the reporters. We got pictures taken and finally got into the building. "Why do they bombard you guys?"
"New faces," I replied. We saw the cast. "Oh my god, it's Dylan O'Brien."
"Chill," Lea smiled. Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Sangster, and Ki Hong Lee walked up to us. "Hello."
"VIP fans," Dylan smiled.
"I'm Nova, this is my friend Lea," I smiled.
"Would you mind to dance?" Thomas asked Lea.
"I'd love to," Lea smiled. "Nick, can you hold my clutch?"
Lea handed Nick her clutch and left with Thomas. "Yeah, sure," Nick sighed.
"Third wheel boyfriend?" Ki Hong asked.
"Detective protection," Nick nodded
"Old lovers," I smiled. "She still likes you Nick."
"Ah, I have no worries for that," Ki Hong nodded. "I'm married."
"He was but divorced his wife," I replied. "But I know something that Lea doesn't know."
"And that would be?" Nick asked.
"You failed to mention that you have a five year old daughter," I smirked.
"How do you know that?" Nick asked, shocked.
"For me to know," I nodded. "But you can't hide it from Lea forever. She will eventually find out."
"I'll find a way to tell her," Nick sighed. "But will she still want to be with me if I have a kid?"
"If she loves you like she says she does, she'll accept you for everything," I nodded.
"Dude, don't sweat it," Dylan nodded. "Also, Thomas, he likes her but isn't going to be when he finds out what she's a part of."
"What?" I asked.
"Bishop Courts," Dylan nodded. "They screwed him over on his restraining order for this crazy girl."
"He can't possibly blame Lea for that," I stated. "She had no control over that and she doesn't even work for the firm."
"Thomas doesn't think, Nova," Dylan nodded. Thomas and Lea joined us. "How was the dance?"
"Well, I'm not the one with the two left feet," Lea smiled. "He stepped on me."
"Lea, can I talk to you when we get home?" Nick asked.
"Yeah," Lea smiled. The red carpet ended and we went home. We walked through the front door. "That was fun."
"How was the premiere?" Amanda asked.
"It was great," Lea smiled. "I got Thomas' phone number."
"Lucky!" I nudged. "Why are guys into you?"
"Honey, if you watched Dylan, he could barely make a sentence without stumbling over his words," Lea smiled. "That's why I took the liberty into helping you and got his number for you." She handed me a piece of paper. "So, he's waiting for a text from you."
"Right, 'cause I'm so used to putting myself out there," I looked at Lea. "I'll give it a shot."