Chapter 49

Chapter 49
Patrick
"What is it?" Both Jenson and I stared upon it in confusion. Rose wanted to cook. The three of us sat in the Servants' dining room looking at what could be called a sandwich.
"A burger."
"And how would you eat this...burger?" Jenson said looking around the mountain of beef, tomato, beetroot, egg and beacon.
"With your hands and mouth," she answered.
I looked at the mountain, and at my hands.
I shook my head, "no, that's not right."
Rose groaned picking up her burger and taking a bite out of it. I was amazed that she could fit it in her mouth. She groaned in pleasure sending my mind wild.
Both Jenson and I shared looks as she nodded pulling her head away. Egg dripped down from the edge of her mouth. I had to fight the urge to lick it off her. If Jenson wasn't here I would have.
"Rose, you've got a little..." Jenson finished by pointing to the side of his face. She giggled taking a napkin.
"Dig in you two," she order.
Standing up, Jenson said, "I'll get a knife and fork."
I smiled looking at the burger. If she could do it, so could I. I sighed taking the burger in my hands. Meat juice and egg ran down my palms as I bought it to my mouth. With a crush of the bun I took a bite. I had never tasted so much flavour. Everything rolled into one. Egg, beacon, beef.
I groaned in amazement.
"Good, right?" She said with a smile.
I groaned again, "Rose, you're a genius."
"Don't tell me, spread the word."
I nodded, "I will."
I took another bite ignoring the hot liquid running down my cheek and the trailing line of egg down my arm. Rose joined me taking another bite of her own burger.
My eyes widen at how big her bite was.
"It makes me wonder what else you can fit in your mouth," I said attempting to talk dirty.
"Anything you want, honey."
Her cheeky grin made me hang my head in embarrassment. Jenson return and we quickly changed the subject.

I nuzzled the back of Rose's neck as sleep was about to take me. She moaned as I gentle rubbed her belly coaching her to a slumber. I closed my eyes smelling nothing but her.
I froze when I heard a creek. My heart stopped when light spread across half of the room. I lifted my head and frowned when I saw nothing. I yelled when something jumped on the bed. Screaming, Rose woke up in alarm. I quickly turned the lamp on that sat on the bedside table. Curious sat helplessly at the end of the bed as both Rose and I tried to catch our breath.
"Patrick!" Rose yelled.
"Oh Hell no, out Curious," I ordered.
He grumbled as if answering me.
"Aw look Patrick, you've scared him," Rose said dragging him into her arms.
"No Rose, he's out. He has to understand that your mine now," I said sternly.
"You're more a territorial dick than he is. Just let him sleep here, one night."
"Absolutely not. I know how it works. First it's one night, than it's the floor, than it's the bed. I'm not sharing my bed with a dog."
She groaned, "Fine."
She bent over the side of the bed to retrieve my moss shirt. Looping her arm under Curious' body, she carried him outside. When she had shut the door, I said, "thank you," and climbed back into bed.
She walked with her arms crossed, "when you wanted me to be a part of your life, did you consider that I might want to bring him with me?"
"Of course I did. But I draw a line at -."
"At your room, I know," she sighed sitting on the edge of the bed. She didn't look at me.
"Are you mad at me?"
She turned at my voice and shook her head.
"I get that your room is more than a room. It's been a safe heaven for five years. And I want to be a part of it. So much that it hurts. But I can't have half my life in and the other half down stairs. It's all of me or all none of me."
I held out my hand hoping she would take it. She crawled over to me. She swung her bare leg over mine like a saddle. My hands slid up her thighs and up the shirt to her waist.
Just millimetres from her lips, I said, "I want all of you."
My hands slid up to her ribs forcing the shirt to move up showing her flesh. Her finger forced my chin up to meet her gaze.
"How much?" she asked. She shifted closer to me letting my hands shape the bump of her breasts.
"All of you,"