First story

Umm...Hello this is my very first story..well no exactly my first just it my first story that I ever upload..and I'm very nervous.

Anyway to anyone who manage to find my story an enjoy it then please comment anything at all, by if you don't like it please don't comment any rude word but an advice I very much appreciated so...
Enjoy~~

*Somewhere*

On a sunny day in front of private Nightingale high school a limousine clad in black stop. The chauffeur open the door and reveal a handsome guy with a white dress shirt,black jacket with the school badge,a black and blue checkered pants and a black dress shoes. His dirty blond hair swayed over his emerald-green eyes as it scanned the area.

" Young master the former mistress asked you to meet her first." The chauffeur said to the boy and were reply by a "hn"

*somewhere else*

"Kyah!! Fiona have you heard!" A girl with cheznut hazel hair an eyes in a girl version of the boy school uniform but in red and black came running towards a auburn hair girl and grey eyes in the same uniform with a book in hand waiting for her friend.

"The news?"Fiona say as she was the brunette panting. As the girl catch her breath Fiona notice how the students running or walking in excitement toward the school gate and wonder what's going on.

Just on cue the brunette stood up straight and grin at Fiona."Well? The news Nikki?"
The brunette look confuse at first but then remember. "There's a prince! A real life prince at our school!"

Nikki were grinning ear to ear an look like about to drag Fiona with her and unfortunely for her she couldn't get away with it.

Now Nikki is dragging the poor girl to see this prince. She sigh hoping nothing can get worse than this.

Little did she know a horrible fate is upon these three characters,how will they overcome this future and unknown fate.

*********************************

Me: That all for now I guess...

Natasha: She will upload the next in a few days maybe..

Me: Tasha!! Don't scare me like that. Oh um..I forgot to mention this story is done by both me and my friend which is Tasha over here.

Natasha: Yo!✌

Me: So yeah...that all see ya next time.😃