Chapter2: the girl secretive attitude

Me:hello again this chapter maybe make no sense at all but I tried my best so...
               ~~~Enjoy~~~
*********************************
Derek P.O.V

I can't believe it! that Fiona girl is here! this is my chance to get to know her."ahem..well then if you could introducing yourself your Highness" I was brought up to reality and remember why I'm here.

So without wasting any more time "hello it's nice to meet you all, I am prince Derek Malik,hope we can be friends" I finished with a princely smile hoping to get the girl Fiona attention,unfortunaly it didn't she still looking outside with a blank expression on her face.

"Well your Highness, please take any seat you like that are available" with that said I immediately went straight to the seat beside Fiona I don't even care about the whispering around us all I could think of was 'How to make this girl look at me?'
______________________________
Fiona P.O.V

What the heck is he thinking!? Cant he sit somewhere else?,I  mean the girls are basically glaring at me! Arrggh!!...okay cool Fi keep your composure, you can just ignore him all throughout class no prob right? just don't attract any attention.

"Today we'll be doing a act on Romeo & Juliet. And as our school best actress, you can do a little demonstration right miss Hasami?" Dammit! "Um...I'm sorry Mr.Johnny but Alex not here to play as Romeo. And only Alex can work perfectly with me."just smile Fiona he would make Sarah do the demo instead of us.

"I would like to tried Mr.Johnny if you don't mind that is" the prince just volunteer himself! Wow I thought all royalty are snobbish but then again he may want to show his so called flawless talents." very well, miss Hasami can you please?" *sigh* that all I could do, so I nodded agreeing to  Mr.Johnny decision.

I go to the mini stage at the back of the class waiting for the prince to get ready first. As soon as he was ready I signal him to start.

Derek:(ROMEO)
If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

Fiona:(JULIET)
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

ROMEO
Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

JULIET
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

ROMEO
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

JULIET
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

ROMEO
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

JULIET
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

ROMEO
Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.

JULIET
You kiss by the book.

I end it there and as usual an applause is heard.I have to admit even I clap for the prince acting,it was flawless and no mistake whatsoever.I even felt that I truly are Juliet herself when we act. Not even Alex manage to make me feel like that. For that I truly are impressed for the prince.

Now, since I attract attention of everyone I better leave."Mr. Johnny if I may, can I leave? I just remember there's work I forgot at the student council office." The teacher nodded and give me a pass, but before I left the teacher said the most dreading sentence that I wish I didn't heard it." Since you leaving might as well show the prince around school miss Fiona."

I was dumbstruck, I sigh and just stare at the prince, then I remember something, I smile, she could take over the tour, then I can skip class." Alright sir,your Highness if you would follow me please"don't act suspicious or else he know, *sigh* I'm truly sorry prince but I don't what to be seen by you even if I have to make you suffer.
______________________________
Derek P.O.V

Yes!we get to spend time together, now what should I ask? I think of a question then asked her,"So what kind of work do you need to get?" I was reply by silent, I then ask question after questions but she just keep walking doesn't even bother to answer one of them. She just walk while I follow, she could've tell me where we're going though.

But then we stop, in front of another class that seem to teach history by the sound of it. She then knock the door that were open by a women with dark brown hair tied in a messy bun and sharp violet eyes. "I'm sorry for interrupt with your class but could I borrow miss Lim." Fiona said with that smile of her a fake smile, why does she fake a smile?

I was so deep in thought that I fail to notice a girl in front of me looking ready to scream in happiness? I heard I cough and immediately I was lacth on by a girl and fell over. Soon there was a shadow over me and I looked up,to see Fiona with a emotionless face staring at me.

She spoke soon after " I got other work to do so Nikki here will give you the tour around school instead of me." With that said she left and I was soon felt terrified of what this girl Nikki might do to me, because that creepy grin on her face does not sooth me at all. As soon as I look at her she lift my up to my feet and lacth on my arm, soon after she start talking about the school and herself. I soon came to a conclusion that miss Fiona Hasami is a very mischievous girl.

*********************************
Me:that the second I'm not sure if the story line is okay nor do the title even make sense with the story.

Natasha:it'll be okay I'm sure of it, stop worrying I continue onto the next chap.

Me:r-right well then goodbye.