Chapter 12: The ball (part 1)

Alright!sorry for the wait I got Geography assignment that needed my attention but meh whatever...so onto the story march on!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fi! c'mon or else we'll be late for class" a guy with shaggy brown hair and purple worried eyes tapping his foot in a rush. "Calm down  Alex will ya, you know how Finn is." A girl with long black hair braided and hazel eyes close as she sigh. "I'm here i'm here, alright let's go" A small looking guy with light brown hair and silver blue eyes came out from his room and meet the two. "And thank you Shayana for defending me" Finn walk out and the two follow. on the way they met up wit a blond guy with purple eyes who wave his hand when he saw then. "Hey! c'mon we already late!" he yell and the three tried to speed up, well two of them really, Finn just quicken his step not really trying to be fast.

"You don't have to yell Regie" Finn said and went pass them not stopping a bit. The four them then split up to go to their respectful classes, with Shayana and Fin together taking architecture, Alex took law and Reginald took culinary arts, they manage to get in class in time for the day. Finn sigh and immediately go back to sleep, his night were rough and he just wanted to sleep a dreamless night and he did for all his classes with Shayana covering for him. Now was lunch time and he still felt tired so he sat down with his four friends by his side as he lay his head on the table, trying to go back to sleep until he heard an interesting topic.

"So do you guys know the ball the royal family doing?" Reginald started wit a bite from  his sandwich. "Of course it's all over the news, what about it?" Alex piped in raising his eyebrow in question at Reginald. "Well my dear friend I would like to announce that-." Reginald said smugly and by now Finn woke up resting his head on his hand and elbow on the table, gazing lazily at Reginald. "-I, the son of the ministry is able to get full access to the ball for all of us!" Reginald rose his nose higher and with a proud aura around him. "Really!" Shayana said or yell when she heard that. She got a nod

 "Alright! I get to go to the ball!" Shayana was happy and with twinkle in her eyes she grab Finn who was beside her and hug him tightly into a bear hug. "Oh my gosh, we are going shopping after this." Finn sigh hating to be touch but happy for his friend none the less. It might be fun i guess, and maybe meet the princess up close. the princess never show herself more often but when she do. she glow light a bulb.

"But-" Reginald said suddenly with serious in his voice. "I have two ticket that we have to go in pair" he then smile mischievously "in other word one of us boys have to wear as a girl." both Alex and Finn paled at this. "And since i have to dress a guy because my parents will be there and Alex have a buff body...that left Finn who seem to have the most feminine body between us guys" Reginald smile a trump smile while Shayana squeal as Finn hit his head on the table with a 'thud'. He will regret this forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The babies now a month old and the parent always spend tie with them even with the bustling hall and order flying around. The  king and queen however are busy with the preparation especially the queen cause she want everything to be perfect. "Dear don't over work yourself, we're not that young anymore." the king said worried for his beloved health. the queen nodded but didn't stop so the king just sigh and went to his son and daughter-in-law to see his two grandchildren. 

"Hello Theo, Leo" he said with a baby voice whilst the twin gurgle in happiness to see their grandfather. 'the ball coming along dad?" Nikki ask with excitement for this is the final thing she needed and soon she become a queen and has the power she long crave for.

"It's coming along" the king said not caring about the ball at all but only care for his grandchildren. Nikki couldn't help but squeal in giddy. Even if they grow up she still have her teenage hormone. Both male shook their head, not happy with the display of manner. "How about you go help Olivia with it then?" Nikki didn't hesitate as she rush off out of the door leaving the men talking.

"Is Alexander coming?" the king asked his son. "I'm not so sure...i sent an invitation to him though, maybe he'll come, maybe he will not, surely he would be busy with his class." the king nodded in acknowledgement.

"I see...what course did he took again?" "Law" Derek answer with pride for his bodyguard and friend "Well then I can't wait to see the new future advisor by your side my son." Derek nod and continue cradling his son Theo, then suddenly he cry along with his brother Leo, wailing loudly to their father and grandfather ears. "It seem the time have arrive for them to be fed." "yes it seem it is." both men left to the kitchen to get some warm milk and feed the baby in content.

---------------------------------------------------

"Alex hold up!" Alex turn around finding Finn panting as he run up to him. "What's the matter Fi?" Finn look straight into Alex eyes and said. "Why?" Finn had a seriously by now determine to get answer from his friend in front of him. "Why what?" Alex still confuse at the question giving to him and only tilt his head a little to the side that cause Finn to sigh. "Why...did you agree to come along with Reginald?"

Alex only smile, "Because I was invited of course." Fin shook his head "Don't lie to me Alex, you could easily went to the ball without the invitation from Reginald." Finn cross his arm over his chest. "Because you have an invitation of your own-" Alex was about to protest when Finn continue. "-sent personally by the Prince itself with letter and all....Right?" Alex sigh in defeat and nodded.

"So, What's the problem with it? I thought you wanted to go to the ball." Now it's Alex turn to interrogated the young boy. "Well...yeah...but not like this!" Alex gazed soften understand his friend distress and put a hand on his shoulder. "I know Fi but time to move, yeah?" Finn pout and look away. "That easy for you to say..." Alex lift Finn head to look at him in the eyes. "who are you?" Alex ask suddenly, "Wha-" "I ask who are you!" Alex gave a stern look at Finn ans Finn himself shiver and a little scared of his friend dominant side. but none the less answer him, stuttering.

"I-I'm F-Finnagan Blaise Harley, 25 years old and a s-student of Yales university, taking architecture." Alex smile fondly. "That right." He let go of Finn shoulder. "You are Finnagan, not someone else. The past is the past. the new you are here to show a future of who you truly are, no need to be scared, just be yourself. Even with the mashive change you made you are still you and it is you who decide the bright future Fi." 

At this moment Finn would always be calm and glad to meet Alex during high school. He look up and nod, Alex always have a way to bring motivation to people, he will be amazing doing his job someday.But even with the motivational speech he really can't move on. he can forget it, yes, but to face it...he's not ready for that not now at the least.

Finn turn his heel and about to leave. "Fi!" Finn look back at Alex over his shoulder, "Just don't think over it okay...you did amazing these past years...no need to go and look back in the past, just focus on you, alright?" Finn look down...then gave a small smile with eyes close, worried Alex would see the different his eyes and mouth are doing. He nod and continue walking, as he walk he heard Alex sigh, I guess he know the different after all.

I'm truly gonna regret this after all....

-----------------------------------------------------------

A bit longer and certainly took longer than intent but I did it right....? Well I don't even know if this story gonna be good or not since i'm still new to this, but what the heck, that what you call life. Experience make you go through it after all and trying new thing isn't wrong....well then that's the end of this rambling see ya next chapter guys!