Chapter 5: Fiona game's (part 1)

Next chap enjoy~~
****************************

It official. Derek and Nikki are dating. It been months since then and now it autumn. The two of them are kissing each other face while poor Fiona felt sadden. She couldn't take it, the reality and the affection they show in public. All those affection gesture, kissing and molesting cause her to a crying fit every time she saw it. And she always ran away to be alone.

Right now our poor Fiona are crying at a maze garden under the roof of a gazebo. The garden always been her relaxing place, where she can be herself and not worrying about anything. No one manage to find her inside the maze to disturb her. But there is one person she fond of that manage to find her. "Oh my, Fiona! Whats wrong dear?" An old woman in her thirties came to view in a gardener attire. She came toward Fiona and immediately hug her in a motherly way hoping to comfort the crying girl as much as possible.

It help Fiona a lot and she cry even harder as she grip the woman clothes. "it h-hurt so b-bad miss Iris, I-I couldn't handle it." Fiona shutter as she continue crying, wetting Miss Iris clothes in the process. Miss Iris look at Fiona with worried "Shh... it's okay everything okay." that sentence were repeat again and again to sooth the girl. In the end she stop her crying fit and apologize Miss Iris for disturbing her work.

"Now now Fiona didn't I tell you. Whenever you feel bad or sad just come to me okay?" Fiona nodded her head and wipe her tear stain eyes and cheeks. " Of course Miss Iris, w-well I just I should be going I still got some work to do" Fiona said as she garb her bag and files. "Be careful alright." "I will Miss Iris see ya" and she left heading to the library to finish her paperwork. As she walk she thought to herself. 'Miss Iris always been kind to me and treated me like her own child, The warm feeling i feel whenever she comfort me, just like a mother I never had. Ever since i enroll here it's been smooth sailing through my school year with her encouraging me to face any problem head on' the thought cause a small smile to creep my face and make me forget all the bad things.

After a long walk she finally arrive at the library. 'right, work' *sigh* When Fiona was about to reach for the door knob, the door open revealing a young woman with dark brown hair in a low ponytail and impatient jade-green eyes. "Oh!Fiona, just the person i'm looking for. Could you take care of the library and lock it up when you about to leave? Thanks and sorry I'm in a hurry, bye bye." With that said the woman gave the key to the library to Fiona and left running without waiting for Fiona reply. *sigh* 'Miss Tania never been good with time management' Fiona thought as she enter the library. The smelled of old book enter her nose and she sigh, a bliss sigh with a smile on her face. She walk to her usual place and start working on her paperwork. ________________________________________________________________ Fiona P.O.V

It been hours since i start doing my work but I'm only half way done! I face-plated on the table and groan in exhausting. Just then I heard a door open and closed. 'That's strange? Everyone should be in their dorm since it past their curfew.' I walk toward the door to maybe stop the person who wander in school 'No one should wander around school at this time around, it's 11 p.m for goodness sake!'

"Is anybody there?" I asked to no one and when I was reply by silent I went back to my work place. "Hello~" a whisper went by my ear that cause me to jump in fright and cursing like there's no tomorrow. The person took hold of my waist and pull me closer. "My my a lady is cursing? That is not very ladylike you know~" The person whisper again and sent shiver to my spine. That voice... I know whose voice it belong. Just then the person turn my body around and my guess was confirm, i was right it was the prince, Derek Malik.

"What with the face? not happy to see me?" I push him away and step backward as he step forward. "I thought you wanted to be alone...with me~" Suddenly I was stop by a table, I try to push it away with my back but it won't budge. To make matter worse Derek suddenly grab me and put me on top of the table. I shutter nonsense as my mind went blank, my face must be red as a tomato by now.

In the end I shut my eyes tightly and cover my face with my hand. Soon after a chuckle was heard "you really are cute." "E-eh?" I peeked through my hand to see Derek smiling fondly at me. I lower my hand and he took the opportunity to caressed my cheeks gently. "Did I...make a mistake?" He ask though it sound like he ask the question for himself. "Pr-prince Derek c-can you umm...p-put me down?" I avoid eye contact as much as I can when I said that and jump off the table when he move aside. "S-so is there any reason you came here?" I cut through the silent and walk back to my work place. "mm...to borrow some books?" he answer dumbly. "The library is close and it past curfew, you shouldn't be wondering here at all." I said as I pack my bag and stuff.

"Then why are you here?" He said facing me with a smug look, If I don't know how to keep a straight face i might be squealing so hard by now. "The librarian put me in charge of locking the library today, so I have solid reason." I said and was about to leave when he suddenly pull me by my waist, with my back toward his chest he come closer to my side and whispered. "Well then...I have a solid reason too." "W-what?" I freak out thinking maybe he wanted to force me into something i don't want to do, but... "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Huh!?"

***********************************

That all folks! man that took some time.