Chapter4:Nikki game's

Enjoy~~
*************************
No one P.O.V

It's been almost a month since the prince arrived and there's been a rumour that the prince is dating the school president!!

That because everyone seem to see Nikki's more happier and cheerful than usual. Not to mention how she always giddy and giggling like mad.
________________________
Nikki P.O.V

*giggle* I can't wait for this weekend!! I skip and jump happily toward my class as I think of the prince or more specific his word two days ago!!!

Flashback~~

I was doing some paperwork when suddenly the offices door open. Everyone was shock when the prince waltz in with a bouquet of roses. At first I was wondering who has catch the prince's eye but he walk toward me and kneel with the bouquet in front of me. Then i heard the sentence that i have been dreaming all week! "Nikki Grace Lim, would you do me the honour to go out with me."

When I heard that word I gave him the biggest bear hug I could give that make both of us fall. He then chuckle softly and asked me, "So...that a yes?" I look at him and giggle as I nodded my head and said 'yes' over and over again. Then I stopped not willingly because someone else did and it's the prince kissing me! I'm in heaven~ just as I was about to kiss him back we heard a door slam so we pull apart and I just hug him.
________________________
Fiona P.O.V

In all my life in this school I never felt anything toward someone before. Now that the prince is here my heart been beating so hard. But the most heartbroken things of all is that scene, just thinking about it make me want to cry again. Well I guess that are to be expected since Nikki are the school most beautiful student. With a body like an hour-glass, also with hair and eyes in a perfect hazel chestnut color. A perfect image for the perfect girlfriend. Exactly the polar opposite of me, short stature, dull grey eyes and dirty auburn hair color. Not once have any guy ask me nor hang out with me before. *sigh* I guess that the consequences for being a loner.

Flashback~~

It over. My hope of confessing is gone. That scene shock me to the core. I couldn't take it so a ran, not caring anything at all. I slam the door and ran toward my dorm. That day I cried my heart out after I ran inside my dorm room. The prince make his choice, there's no point in keeping hold of it anymore. The past is the past....But still I couldn't help to cry again until I fell asleep. ___________________________Nikki P.O.V

Today is the day I have my dates with the prince!! I can hardly wait and partly skipping everywhere. I was waiting at the school gates in my purple off shoulder tank top, black leather mini skirt and a pair of brown wedge heels. My chestnut hair was let down freely above my shoulder with a cute bun at the back tied in with a yellow hair band. Just then a black limousine came into view and the backseat window slide down to reveal the prince with his princely smile.

*sigh dreamily* I'm in paradise, just then the prince came out and open the door for me. After we both are inside we soon headed to the prince's house! That's right our date with take place at the prince's house!

After a few minute drive we finally arrive the lavish mansion. I was in awed to see the expensive decoration well I guess that to be expected sine he is the prince. When we both walked in we were greeted by a dozen of maids and butlers. Prince Derek just 'hn' at them and dragged me forward.

Soon we in a room in light green colour marble wall and carpet floor tile.(A/N:I'm not sure how to describe a room but I try my best) the room were fill with normal bedroom arrangement only the more expensive one. More expensive then mine I bet. But what fought my attention was the Derek sitting by a counter of a mini bar!

"Do you want a drink my princess" 'kyahh!! Did he just called me his princess!? I'm truly are the happiest girl in the world' I nodded as I walked nearer to him. Even though I know we are not suppose to drink at a minor age but I trust Derek. I'm sure he give me a juice or something.
_____________________
No one P.O.V

Poor Nikki, after a few glasses of drink her head was dizzy and she couldn't think straight anymore. The prince have been giving her wine. But that doesn't mean Nikki is the only one sober, no... even the prince are drunk right now.

Derek soon turn on the music,not long after that they both started to dance. In fact they dancing a very...dirty...dance. Well that aside they both ended their little dance after a few songs. Now they both on the bed panting and sweating.

"Hey, Nikki, what do you want to do now" his word was slurring as he asks. Nikki shrugs, not caring since as long as she is with the prince she's all good and happy. "Then...how about we have fun hmm..?" He said with a deep voice that make Nikki shiver in delight. The prince are now on top of Nikki and she quickly wrap her arm around the prince's neck. Their eyes were fill with lust and desire as they stare each others . Soon they both engage in a heated kiss fill with hunger and lust for each other. Before they even realize it both of their clothing are on the ground cripple and squeaking from the bed with moan and groan sound was heard through the room. after their 'date' both return to their respective place.The next thing they both thinking the same thing after their 'activities' was. 'What a nice body he/she has'

**************************
Me:*sigh* that all, man that was kinda hard to write hope it will do good till the next chap.

Natasha: hope you'll wait for the next chap soon.

Both: see ya...