»» pizza

"Hi,"

"Pizza Place, May I take your order?" A soft voice answered, they were probably new. Harry had called numerous times and he's never heard this voice.

"Yeah, can I get a pizza?"

"No, of course not sir, it's not like you called a pizza place," the soft voice was clearly laced with sarcasm.

Harry laughed, "yeah. You're right. Okay, just the basic a pepperoni with all the meaty works,"

"Alright, anything else?" The voice asked, his tone a little bit steadier.

"Oh! Yeah, pineapple,"

There was silence for a little bit and then, "Wait, I'm sorry, but did you say you wanted pineapple on a pizza?" The voice had a slight edge to it.

"Yeah! I love pineapple pizza, I know a lot of people don't like it but I do, so can I get a pineapple pizza with the works."

Again, Harry was met with silence. Until finally,

"Who the actual f- honestly puts pineapple on a pizza?"

"Excuse me?" Harry exclaimed in clear surprise.

"Honestly, I don't get paid enough for this. Whatever dude, delivery or pick up?"

"Delivery..."

"Wow, you want it in your hands too? Alright, text details to come. Thank you for choosing Pizza Place." He hung up a moment later and Harry was too stunned by the way the worker spoke to set his phone down until finally a whole minute had passed.

_____

Personally.

Pineapple on a pizza is a no from me. My dad usually gets it though and I always pick it off but the taste lingers.

#gimmethepineapple

#ihatepineapple

I think this could be cute!