»» the perfect date

I found this video - listen to it, it brings back memories x

____

"I swear if I get one more Hawaiian pizza order I'll kill myself," Louis muttered to himself. Zayn rolled his eyes as he caught the door back to the kitchen.

Louis leaned back against the counter and tapped his foot against the black tiled floor. He didn't look up when he heard the door open, he'd pay attention when they said something.

"Hello," a familiar warm voice said aloud. Louis' eyes snapped towards the other side of the counter. For a second he didn't recognize him, but then he recognized the familair wavy hair that was slightly shorter now.

It's been a good couple of months since Lou's seen Harry, but seeing him now Louis didn't know what to say.

Miraculously he barely passed statistics, and he never felt the need to message Harry. He felt that he didn't have too. Still, he would be lying if he said he didn't miss Harry's curls. But, now, with Harry looking at him with a less than interested expression on his face Louis was at loss for words.

It took a good few seconds for Louis to say something, it took another few seconds for Louis to note the person standing beside Harry.

It was a guy, with light brown hair, and a shy smile on his lips. He had these bright blue eyes, and one dimple that poked out with just the shy smile. He was only a couple of inches shorter than Harry. Finally, Louis took in Harry's appearance. His curls were slightly shorter, and he wasn't wearing one of his T-shirt's but rather in a dress up shirt with a slight blazer and black skinny jeans, his beat up shoes were replaced with black dress shoes.

Both of them looked out of place in the slightly run down pizza shop. Louis suddenly felt severely self-conscious.

"Excuse me? You've been staring for 5 minutes and you haven't even taken our order." The shorter man pointed out.

"My apologies," Louis said through his teeth. "Welcome to Pizza Place how can I help you?"

"Hm, Harry what would you like? You chose this place." the blue eyed man turned to Harry.

Harry looked away from Louis and quietly muttered, "Hawaiian Pizza with the works yeah, what about you Calder?"

"Oh, I love that kind! One of those to go please! Here, Harry, I have to go use the restroom," and he left.

Louis busied himself with ringing up the order, Harry only placed himself to the side and found himself oddly deeply interested in the many signs that adorned the walls. Behind Louis, he heard Zayn come through the doors behind him that lead towards the kitchen.

"Harry!" Zayn exclaimed excitedly. Louis looked up to see Harry slightly blush, and look flustered as Zayn locked eyes with him. "How have you been?"

"Good!" Harry replied shyly.

Zayn whistled, "you clean up nicely! Your order will be ready in just a few minutes."

Harry nodded and then a slightly unease settled over the air, but Zayn would have none of that. "It's been a while, what's new?"

Harry shrugged, "nothing really. I'm just glad classes are over."

Louis felt brushed off, he didn't say anything and neither of the other two looked like they were going to include him in the conversation any time soon.

Then, Calder appeared. He walked towards Harry and Harry smiled at him. Zayn didn't look fazed at all, he only smiled at Calder.

"Louis, how was Stats?" Harry suddenly asked.