»» unknown

Text Received from Unknown Number:

Hello, it's Harry x

Harry who?

Styles?

Again, who?

Never mind.

Kidding, fam. Hey!

Hello...

Heyyy wassup . You good?

I think so?

Alright, well, what's up?

I was wondering when you would be free to study?

Well, I work after 9 pm Monday thru Thursday, so Friday, Saturday or Sunday? I have an exam in one week, and honestly stats can smd

Oh! Why? Stats is so much fun! Here, how about Sundays? Say, the library on Main Street?

Lame. Can't I just come over? Or you come over.

I guess...if you're okay with that. I can go over?

Yeah yeah. Don't get your hopes up fam, it's just studying okay.

Of course. I'll see you tomorrow then?

Alright I'll send the address. Any time. After 12 pm.

____

Louis saved Harry's phone under Dimples🌟, and Harry saved Louis' phone under Lou.

___

Louis sighed impatiently and smoothed out his hair to the best of his ability. Zayn walked into his room and leaned against Louis' doorframe.

"Damn, date?" Zayn asked.

Louis scoffed, "What else?" He fixed his tight jeans so that they just perfectly accentuated his bum.

"Where?"

"Urasawa? I think?"

Zayn whistled, "You're fucking with me, they serve like 10 people every night, and checks are easily 1k?"

"yeah, he's loaded. Trust fund kid,"

"Sometimes, you're really ridiculous. Also, what the fuck- you're gonna have to put out. Also, one of these days you're gonna get called out and I am just going to laugh," Zayn grinned.

"You know I don't put out on the first date Zayn! I'm not that crappy. Oh, Harry is coming by tomorrow,"

"Oh really? Thought he wasn't your type,"

"He isn't, but I can't fail Stats again, so yeah," Louis did a final hair sweep and turned towards Zayn. "So?"

"Bitchy, and rude most of the time but 10/10 otherwise."