»» movies

guess who is in their second semester of stats class because her dumbass didn't pass it the first time she took it?

Wish me luck! And enjoy!

- update... YA GIRL PASSED STATS!

______

A few months later and they're still studying, quite frequently and Louis is getting better at figuring out the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 errors. It's their usual Friday night study session and Louis is in quite the rush. He has a date, and Harry is fine. Really, he's fine.

Harry is just sitting on Louis' bed as Louis runs around picking at random clothes.

"Thanks for the help Harry! You're great! I'll see you next week yeah?"

"Of course," Harry replied, "I'll just show myself out,"

Louis gave him a tentative smile and nodded before he turned back to his closest. Harry made his way downstairs.

Zayn was sitting on the couch and at the sound of Harry walking into the living room he looked up. "What's up?" Zayn asked.

"Lou is leaving for his date," Harry explained dully.

Zayn nodded and turned back to his back, after another moment he spoke, "you wanna sit? You can ya know."

"I should probably get going," Harry mumbled.

Zayn gave him a slight smile, "Oh, come on, what? We can't be friends?" He asked.

Harry didn't think Zayn would want to be friends with him, he figured Zayn only put up with him because he's Louis' friend. So, Harry sighed and sat down beside Zayn.

"What's up?" Zayn asked again.

"Nothing, just completely over my classes, what about you?" Harry inquired.

"Likewise. Plus the job isn't helping, you got a job?" Zayn questioned.

Harry shook his head, "My parents believe that academics come above all,"

"Oh, they pay for everything? You loaded?" Zayn's eyes drifted across Harry's clothes, they settled on his worn out sneakers for a moment before flickering back to meet his green eyes.

"No, I'm just here on several scholarships, and I don't want to mess those up, my parents help pay for food in my apartment but over summer I usually work 12 hours a day all week and I save every penny." Harry stated proudly.

Zayn gave him a warm smile, "That's honestly super great Harry."

"Thanks!" Harry murmured, but at that moment Louis decided to come downstairs. He looked slightly surprised to see Harry there but he didn't have time to question it.

"How do I look?" Louis asked shyly.

And, well, Harry's mouth couldn't have been more comfortable on the floor. He was at lost for words for a few moments, Louis' hair was wavy and messy, but it looked carefully tousled to the side and he was wearing a tight white shirt and black skinny jeans that hugged his bum and it never looked better. It was so simple, and yet, here was Harry all breathless.

"You already know Lou, who's the dude?" Zayn asked.

"Grayson, remember? We are gonna get sushi. I'll bring you leftovers, what do you think Harry?" Louis gave him a timid smile.

"You uh-h, you look, you- I. Wow." Harry just looked at him with wide eyes.

"Thanks," Louis blushed profusely and turned at the sound of a horn beeping outside. "Well, that's him! Don't wait up," and Louis winked before he opened the door and left.