Daily Quote 1/20/2016

"I'm the type of person who will try to make everyone else smile, but when I need a smile no one is there for me..."

-Unknown
******************************

My comments: I really like this one for many reasons!!

Why I chose this: I chose this quote because thats just how I feel a lot of the time. If you knew me in real life, you would know that I have a hard time expressing my true feelings. When it comes to sadness, I try to numb the pain and act like everything is okay... in fact, just typing this is really weird. I guess you could say that I bottle up my emotions too much. I still have so many tears that need to be shed. To be honest, I don't think anyone has really seen me full out crying. My mom, friends, other famly members tell me to just let it all out. But don't they understand? I can't. When someone keeps their pain inside somewhere deep in their own heart, it creates a numbing sensation each time that they try to be true to themselves. Heh, I suppose that thats the reason I love to read, write, and imagine things that make others cry... so that I can expierence the same feeling. I don't vent to others about my troubles mostly because I don't want to be a burden. I'm sorry that you had to read all that useless crud I just typed... it sounded pretty cheesy didn't it? Thank you for listnening Kawaii~Panda Bears...