Short

There she was. Her personality glowing. Her laughter echoing all around her. Smiling and laughing with all her friends, not a care in the worl. In her world, there was no such thing as sadness. She could not be hurt by such meaningless insults that the otbers threw at her. She encouraged people and gave them hugs just because. All she wanted her friends to see were the sides of her that she knew they liked. Never too much. Never too little. She was the definition of happy. At least thats what everyone on the outside saw. Thats all she wanted anyone to see.

For when the lights were out, doors closed, and the stars were dotting the sky she lay there on her bed recalling everything about that day. All the stupid mistakes that were "funny". All the times she embarresed herself for the sake of others. All the things they said about that she supposedly "didnt care" about. Why did they all think she was a brick wall of happiness??? Why is she not aloud to feel sorrow. Or rather, why wouldn't she allow herself to do so? Was it because she saw it as a sign of weakness?? Or maybe because she didn't want to bother others with her petty problems.

There she layed. Curled up in a ball underneath a pile of blankets fighting back the tears that wanted to show themselves. Why was she so bad at being alive? Why did she have to act like someone she isn't!?! All she wanted to do was be herself. But that was the problem, she didn't know who she was anymore. She had list sight of herself long ago. All these thoughts invaded her mind as the hoyrs past. There she was. Feeling like she was the worst human on planet Earth.

The sun rose. Her alarm went off. She wiped the previous night's fears and troubles away as she slapped on her joyful mask. "Just another day. And maybe this time, someone truly will stay happy." Hopping out of bed she just wanted what she had given to others back. She brushed her teeth while continuing her train of thoughts. She wanted someone to stand up for her, someone to make her smile, someone who would give her a hug for no reason. But it was just her. She was the only one who did any of this and try to keep the teacher happy.

As she walked out of the car and into the parking lot of school remembering the role she had to play, she waved to a friend and purposefully tripped over a rock while dramatically flailing to keep her balance. Her friend laughed. She smiled and laughed along. Her heart swelled. She forgot all the anguish she had briefly felt. "Oh, right. This is why I'm still doing this show." She thought while glancing at her now grinning friend,
"Its because they still have every right to laugh and smile. So I'll keep it up.

Even if it means that my smiles are no longer real."

******************************

WOW.

I surprised myself ;)

But anyways yeah, a friend asked me to write this for her so I hope you liked it...?

I KNOW IT SUXS LEAVE ME ALONE MATT.

But yeA~

BAI MAH KAWAII~PANDA BEARS!!!!!!!!