Daily Quote 2/19/2016

"This is the problem with society, they assume that just because someone keeps saying "I'm gonna kill myself" that they want attention. Which may be true, but what is the root of this need for attention. You should never ignore a cry of help from a fellow person, regardless of their past.
Helping others is simply the human thing to do my friend."

-Rain_Beau
******************************

Let me explain. Today in class, we had a deep conversation about what to do if someone told you that they no longer wished to exist. A few of my classmates said that if the person just wants attention, that you should ignore them. This enraged me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, they would choose to ignore someone who needs attention... what!?!? Thats why I made an entire speech about it at the end. I told them about how some children were raised so very differently from them and that maybe they needed that attention. I ended my speech with this, "What if that one person you chose to ignore, could have changed the entire world?"  It was drop.dead.silent.
They were shocked, I suppose, to see this silly, crazy, and playful girl suddenly say something so.. deep. I really hope I changed the way they think though.

Oh! And remember my Kawaii~Panda Bears, I will always be here for you^^