HEHEHEHE...? 2

*Had to republish due to errors 😛

Whelp. This isn't completely awkward (My bad)

So you know, THE USUAL

*long line of excuses*

Yep. That is basically it.

Just Kidding~

I HAVE COME TO RANT MY KAWAII PANDA BEARS!!!!!!

Ahem~ I suppose I shall start off with an apology on SIH, I just have no inspiration or motivation to write that at the moment, so until I FEEL the sudden momentum to go back to writing that I will not be updating. I am sorry to those who expected weekly updates, but I don't want to give you rushed, sloppy updates. I want to show you my best work and that only happen when I write from my heart. (I swear that was the cheesiest thing I could have said...)

ON TO OTHER THINGS:

So~ at the new school that I go to, I have made another Sempai, and I have just recently help her create a Wattpad account! The person is *drumroll*

AeliCub! Welcome to the dark-side Sempai!

Check out their stories! They are the most intense Hetalia fan I have ever met. Like I am not even lying. Which is exactly why you should follow them, *cough* *hack* *wink* *wink*

Hehehe... I just thought of a great surprise~

Weeeeelp, that's all for now MAH KAWAII~PANDA BEARS!!!!!

BAAAAAIII!!!!  😛

P.s.- Lawl, enjoy that pic XD