5. The Yoshida Family

The sun was starting to close in and it started to rain. Me and Gilbert found a small abandoned cottage and decided to stay there. He gave me his sweater and told me to give it to him in the morning.

"Thank you, Gilbert-kun."

He blushed and said,

"Just go to sleep! Ba~ka," he said as he patted my head while he smiled really warmly at me. And with that small smile I fell asleep.

'He's so sweet,' I thought.

Gilbert's P.O.V:

"She really is something. I wish I was like that. But then again that's what makes her her."

Tuesday Morning:

"Megumi! Megumi! Wake up!" I yelled.

"Huh? Gilbert-kun?" she mummbled.

"Don't scare me like that!" I yelled at her.

"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"I've been calling out your name for the past 2 minutes! I was worried! I thought... I had lost you."

"Gilbert..."

"Look, we have to go. If we leave right now we'll probably get there by the end of today."

"Hai!" she said happliy smiling at me with her beautiful smile.

'Uhh! What am I thinking! I've never thought about anyone like this before. What am I feeling all of a sudden,' I thought.

Katsumi's P.O.V:

'I wonder why Gilbert is so nice all of a sudden?' I thought.

20 minutes later:

We were walking when all of a sudden I heard a person talking from a very, very far away distance. I told Gilbert and he said,

"Don't even bother going and looking for them. They might be some of the baskervilles."

"Yeah. You're right."

We kept walking and then someone came up to us and asked,

"What are y'all doing in the middle of nowhere?"

He was pretty cute. He had blonde hair and beautiful violet eyes. He looked pretty wealthy too.

"Well, I got a question for you. What are YOU doing in the middle of nowhere?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Nothing. Just decided to go for a walk. Are y'all lost?"

"Unfortunatly, we are," I said.

"I see. I live close to here. Do y'all want to stay at my house for a few days?"

"Well, I gue-"

"Will you please let us get through. You really are wasting our time," said Gilbert.

"Gilbert? Can we? Please! I'm starving! And I want to live in a real house!"

"No! You won-"

"Let's go Miss... What's your name?"

"Shimizu Katsumi."

"Well, let's go to my house Katsumi-san," he said as he grabbed my hand.

Gilbert followed behind us looking really gloomy and angry.

10 minutes later:

"We're here!" said the guy with blonde hair.

"Wooooooow. You have a huge mansion!" I said as I stared at it in awe.

"Thanks! You can stay here as long as you want!" he said.

"Oh really?! Thanks! Hey, may I ask a question?"

"Yes? What do you want to ask me?"

"What's your name?"

"Hideaki Yoshida."

"That's a pretty name."

"Well, I gotta introduce someone that's very important to me."

A really beautiful girl came out from the shadows wearing a kimono.

"My name is Azami Yoshida. It's nice to meet you," she said while looking at Gilbert.

I glared at her and put a fake smile on face and said,

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

She was still staring at Gilbert and Gilbert was staring at her now. It was really bothering me so I slapped him the face.

"What?! Why'd you slap me?!" he yelled.

"Show some respect, Gilbert-kun," I said with a fake smile again.

"She was looking at me and our eyes happened to meet. It was just pure coincidence. Okay?"

"Shu-"

"Katsumi-san, let me show you your room," Yoshida-kun said.

He turned around to look at Gilbert and gave him a smirk while he hugged me. I guess he thought that I didn't notice 'cause he turned back to me and smiled. I gave him a forced smile and looked back to see Gilbert but he wasn't there anymore. I bet that that Baka Azami girl went to go show him his room. God I hate her!

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

Thanks for reading.

Especially you Yummysushi! :D

Please comment, vote, and share!

¡Hasta luego!