11. What?!

Hideaki's P.O.V:

The Next Day:

"Morning everyone!" I said to everybody at the breakfast table.

"Why are you so happy?" my sister Azami questioned.

"Because..." I said as I walked over to Katsumi-san, "I have a new girlfriend and her name is Katsumi! Right, Katsumi?" I asked her as I hugged her.

"Yeah. I'm his new l-lover," she said as I looked at her face.

She was blushing really hard.

"So y'all are officialy together this time? As expected. Y'all always looked so happy being together. Well, I have a new lover aswell. Her name is, Azami-san," said Gilbert as he went and kissed Azami on the cheek.

Katsumi's face turned from really blushy to an angry face. Then she totally changed again and said,

"Well, isn't this WONDERFUL! We all have our new lovers! Good luck to everyone! Especially you, Nightray-kun."

Gilbert's P.O.V:

'Nightray-kun? She's never called me that. Ah. I guess I actually lost her forever this time. I gotta break them up soon!' I thought.

"Gilbert-kun, are you alright?" Azami asked.

"Me? Yeah, I'm totally fine!" I lied.

I turned to look at Katsumi and she looked at me with eyes that said,

'Well, I guess this means goodbye to our friendship.'

Then, after breakfast, we all went our seperate ways.

Katsumi's P.O.V:

I walked out with Yoshida-kun 'cause be said that he wanted to go for a walk. I followed behind him while he held my hand.

"Did you know, Katsumi-san, you're really slow?" he asked with a smile on his face.

I blushed and said,

"I-I know that."

"Why are you blushing?" he asked as he opened his eyes.

"No reason!"

"You look so cute like that, you know?"

"S-Stop!"

"It's okay, it's okay. We're already an official couple, remember?" he asked me as he pulled me into a hug then into a kiss.

I stood there frozen for a second then went into the kiss. We broke away from eachother and we were both blushing.

"We'll get u-used to this," we both said at the same time.

Then we were both even more red. All of a sudden my brother came and interupted.

"Hi ya Sis! What cha doin'? Why are you so red?"

'Are you serious, Kano?! Don't ask stupid questions!' I thought.

"What's up little brother?" I asked him as I patted his head.

"S-Stop! Nothing, really. I just wanted to see what you were doing."

"Why?"

"Well, I was wandering around when I saw you with Hideaki and I got curious so I decided to come and ask you what you were doing."

"I see. Well as you can see... m-me and Yoshida-kun are together," I told him.

"Oh yeah! I can TOTALLY see that!" he said with a big smile on his face. "I wish you good luck and if he ever hurts you or does anything to you, tell me! Okay?"

Yoshida-kun stared at him with fear in his eyes. I stared at Kano and burst out laughing!

"Alright little brother! I'll tell you!"

"Yaaaay! Now I leave y'all alone. Bye~!"

"Bye!" I yelled out.

"I'm scared," said Yoshida-kun.

I turned around and looked at him. We both burst out laughing!

"It's... It's alright! Just as long you don't harm me!" I told him.

"Trust me! I won't!" he said.

"Okay. What now?"

"Let's talk."

"Alright. Have you been a noble all your life?" I asked him.

"Yes. What are you?" he asked.

"I'm a norma- cat person and I'm not a noble. Gilbert's the noble one."

"Ah. That sucks. Well, I think I'd still be able to marry you, no?" he asked as he winked at me.

"I-I guess," I said getting really blushy.

"Alrighty then! My turn! What's your favorite animal?"

"My favorite animal... hmm... a wolf or a fox!"

"Ah. Those are really dangerous animals, you know?"

"Of course I do! I researched them and learned many things that I didn't know about them. It was really interesting!" I said getting excited.

"Your one smart little girl!" he said as he patted my head.

"H-Hey! Don't tease me! And your not older than me, are you?"

"Well, I'm 24. You?"

"Twenty-three."

"Hah! I am older than you!"

"Sh-Shut up! And what's your favorite animal?" I asked him.

"Tigers!"

"Why tigers?"

"Because they are sooo cool and awesome! They kill without warning and the baby cubs are so adorable!"

I giggled at what he said and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed.

"You're so adorable when you talk about Tigers! It looks like your still a little boy who just learned about tigers~!" I told him.

"Wh-What was that for?!'

"What? Your new girlfriend can't give you a kiss on the cheek~?"

"No. I-It's alright!"

🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆

🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆

🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆

🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆

What'd you think?

This story isn't going so well and I need y'all's help!

Someone please give me ideas on what the next chapter should be about!

Onegaishimasu! (Please!)