17. HUH?!

We walked outside to the front yard and sat on the grass under a tree.

"I'm sorry, Katsumi."

I looked at him surprised.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for getting angry at you about your chain. I know that you didn't want me to know about it for a reason. And I need to ask you something really important."

"I'm listening."

"Maybe I'm asking for too much, but do you want to marry me?"

I looked at him wide eyed.

What did he just ask me?!

"Ahaha. What'd you say?"

"I asked you if you wanted to marry m-me."

"Well... isn't it a little too early?"

"Yeah, it kinda is. I'll give you some time to think about it. Okay?" he asked.

"Umm... yeah. Thanks. I'll be sure to let you know what I've ch-chosen. Alright?"

"Alright," he said as he gave me a hug and kissed me on the forhead. "See you later!" he said as he walked away and smiled at me.

Leaving me with my whole face flushed red.

I don't understand! Who am I truly in love with?! Gilbert or Hideaki? Which one?! They're both sweet and kind but Hideaki is more ongoing while Gilbert is more shy and quiet. They're exact opposites! Which do I choose?! Wait... That's right... Gilbert's with Azami. I don't have a chose. I... will get married with Hideaki-sama.

Gilbert's P.O.V:

"What... what did you just say... Azami?!"

"I said that... We're getting married tomorrow! Isn't this exciting?!"

"Yeah, but isn't this too early?!"

*Loooooooooong pause*

"It's Katsumi, isn't it? Why? Why do you love her so much? What's so special about her? I want to know! I'm a princess while she's a poor cat! And I thought that you wer-"

"I'm tired. It's been a long day. I'm going to bed. See you in the morning, Azami-san," I said as I walked upstairs to my room.

I don't even know anymore. What am I gonna do? I'm glad that Katsumi isn't going through this. Well, it's getting late. I might aswell just go to sleep.

Hideaki's P.O.V:

I couldn't fall asleep. It was really late and I was too worried about what Katsumi would choose. To marry me or not. I love her so much yet... I have to cancel the marraige. I don't want to hurt her. If I do marry her then I'll just hurt her, but then what's gonna happen next? I'll probably be killed for sure.

TRUTH:

The reason why the family Yoshida knows Vincent Nightray is 'cause both families get along very well. One day, by accident Azami and Hideaki passed by Vincent's room and saw that he was talking with the Baskervilles. They were shocked and tried to run away but the Baskervilles caught them. They tortured them by saying that if they told anybody about Vincents relationship with the Baskervilles or wlse they were gonna be sorry. So ever since that day Azami and Hideaki made a contract with their chains and made a bond with Vincent and the Baskervilles. When Vincent found out that Gilbert had a new friend, and that it was a girl, he started getting jealous because he didn't pay as much attention to him than to her, I mean Gilbert never pays attention to Vince that much but that's just Gil, you know. And so he told Yoshida to find her, and by coincidence he met her and Gil on the way when he was looking for her and not so long ago Vincent told him that he needed to marry her in order for his plan to go the right way. Apparently his plan was to take Katsumi's chain and use it for his use while he killed Katsumi. Even though he knows that Gil will never forgive him. Hehehe. Well, yeah. That's the truth. Bye~! Love Ya~! XD

Back to the story,

Katsumi's P.O.V:

I woke up noticing the time. It was 6:07 A.M. I got out of bed and got dressed to go over to Hideaki's house to tell him what I thought about the marriage. When I was about to walk out the front two doors I remembered when I first met Gil. A giggle escaped my mouth.

Oh Gil. You're so cute when you're scared of cats.

It's too bad that I won't be able to speak to him like I used to. I'm really gonna miss him.

Hideaki's house is extremely far away. So I knew that if I walked there in my human form I wouldn't get there in time. So, I turned into my cat form and ran to his house. When I finally got there I knocked on the door and Azami answered the door.

"Yes? Wait... Oh! Hello Katsumi! What brings you here?" she asked in the most phony voice in the world!

Ugh! I hate this girl!

"Oh. I just came to have a talk with... Hideaki-sama," I said politely.

"Ah. I see. Come in, come in. Let me take you to my brother's room."

"Okay, thank you!" I said nicely

We walked all the way upstairs to where Hideaki was. We finally arrived at an office where he was finishing some paperwork. She knocked on the door and said,

"Brother, there's someone special here that came to see you."

"Who is it? Is it Katsumi?"

How'd he know?!

"Yes. It's Katsumi. I'll let her pass, alright brother?"

"Sure."

She took me into his office and then she left. I sat down in front of Hideaki.

"So, have you made your decision Katsumi-san?" he asked.

I was looking down and then I looked back up at him and said,

"Yes. I do want to marry you, Hideaki-sama."

🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙

🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙

🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙

🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙

Uh-oh! I wonder what'll happen? *smirks*

I already know. Mwahahahaha! >XD

Lies!

I don't know what I should make the next chapter about, but I'll think of something.