Beneath A Moonless Sky

Hi everyone, this might be a short story, I don't know how mutch time I have left. anyway, here is the next chapther, hope you like it, enjoy! :D

CHRISTINE'S POV

We had finally arrived in America on Phantasma. We got of the boat and many people came to us, the annoying press with there papers and cameras. Don't they have anything else to do? 

"Miss Daae is that you?!"

"Why did'nt you tell us you were coming?"

"Are they your children?"

"Were is Mr Y, your husband?"

They were all so exited but I just ignored them, it's like I keep telling Gustave.

Forget what you think

ignore what you here

A carrige was waiting for us, it was Fleck, she helpt us inside and drove us away from the streets.

"Christine, were is the master?" she asked confused.

"He will be here soon" I said with a trembeling voice.

I know he will come for me, he is probobly on his way right now.

We went into our old hotelroom, it looked the same.

I put the children to bed, I was readdy to turn in myself until the balcony door opened.

Erik

he found me, so fast, how can that be? I felt ashamed and wanted to sit down in a silent corner and think abou what I had done. But I just stood there, looking at him, he did'nt look angry, he looked relived to see me. But yet in those eyes, they have never been so dark before.

He came near me, and closed his eyes, "why?" he said he took abreath and then spoke again.

"How could you do this to me?" he said what suprised me was that he was calm, he was'nt angry, just calm.

"How did you find me?" I said with a trembeling voice.

"That does'nt matter, what matters is that I found you, and you know that I always find you, you can never escape from me....you never will" he said but this time his voice was dark and scarry.

I can't escape from him

I never will

"I told you not to follow me, I wanted to be alone and have time to think." I said quickley.

"I was going to take you for a picknik, it was going to be the best day we ever had, but when I woke up, I faound my wife and my children gone!" he said losing his temper.

"Oh, Erik, I'm sorry" I said and had my hand on my stomeck.

" Is the baby alright?" he said slowly.

"Yes, I'm fine too, I jut had to leave beacause I could'nt stay there watching you slowly turning yourself into Raoul."

He turned around and then faced me again. " I'm sorry I hurted you, but please come home, I will focus more on us than on some papers. I promise, just take my hand, believe in our love and we can go back, take it, Christine please, come home to me". He said lovingly, I felt my heart raise.

But his voice filled my spirit with a strange sweet sound

In that night there was music

In my mind

And trugh music

My soul began to soar!

And I heard as I never heard before

Yet in his eyes

All the sadness of the world

Those bleeting eyes

And both frighteend

And adore

Christine, Christine

Christine

ERIK'S POV

I wispered her name, and her tears was falling down on her pale skinn.

She wanted to take my hand, but she started crying and I was'nt even yousing my spell, not yet anyway.

I wanted her to follow me, I need her, I love her, I want her and no one else on earth can ever replaise her.

"Erik we both know that I will never feel about another man the way I feel about you, not ever, I love you" I said slowly.

she turned around to walk away but she emedietly stoped when she heard my voice singing in her head.

I will will always be there 

Singing song's in her head

I will always be there singing song's 

In her head

Say you'll share with me one love

One lifetime

Say the word and I will follow you

Share each day with me each night each morning

She turned around, I held out my arms and she jumped into my arms and kissed me.

She took of my mask and wig, I led her into another secret room of mine.

I slowly started taking away her dress and she slowly pulled away my suit and shirt.

I layed her on the bed, I know it had only been twentyfoour hours since we saw each other but it felt like a lifetime.

I kissed her and she caressed me.

I took her and cout her.

And the world around us feel away.

We said thing's in the dark we never dared to say.

Cloked under the night

With nothing to supress

A women and a man

No more and yet no less

again and then again

Beneath a moonless sky