Galaxy Love-- Reiji Suwa

Enjoy! 

--- xNicolex :)

****

"Aww Reiji sama! Please look here!"

"Here!"

"Ah!!~"

You stood at a dark corner, watching the fangirls screaming hard for your boyfriend-- Reiji Suwa, whom you've been dating secretly for 5 months. You knew that dealing with the media and all the supporters of Reiji is not easy, but still, you felt a bit sad to see Reiji smiling at them, just like he smiled to you.

"Wow... There are so many letters for you..." You exclaimed on your way to Reiji's home. 

"Hmm," Reiji smiled, and he ruffled your (H/C) hair gently. 

"Can I help?" 

"Sure (Y/N)."

You fumbled over the pile of fan-letters, then you saw a red and black letter which is a bit unique.

"Huh...?" You opened the letter and it read--

'To Reiji sama's ugly girlfriend,

Hey, I know that you've been dating Reiji sama for quite a long time. But please, do you really think that you suit him?! Well let me tell you-- NO YOU DON'T.

So I beg you, please leave Reiji sama alone and stop bothering him. Or else, I'll find you....

Sign,
Reiji sama's true fan, lover and future girlfriend.'

You paused, after reading such a rude letter. You know that it must be one of the aggressive fangirls threatening you. However, you couldn't brush this away from your mind easily-- and not realizing it, tears fell from your cheeks.

"....... (Y/N)?! What's the matter?" Reiji exclaimed, he fumbled his pocket, trying to find the packet of tissue. But in ht end he gave up and wiped off your tears gently with his hands.

'R-Reiji..." You sobbed, while trying to hide that letter.

"What's that..? Here, give it to me--"

"No!" You cried and looked away from Reiji.

"(Y/N)--"

"No--"

Before you can finish your sentence, Reiji pushed you down on the seat-- And he's on top of you, finally opening the letter. Both of you stayed silent as Reiji scanned the passage. You shut your eyes tightly, not letting the tears flow out. All of a sudden, you felt something warm and soft pressed against your lips, you opened your (E/C) eyes in bewilderment.

"............................"

"............... You're so cute when you blush, (Y/N)," Reiji teased you as he parted your lips.

"...Reiji... Why?" You lowered your head, "..... After reading that letter, I-I don't think I'm the best--"

"(Y/N)," Reiji cut off your sentence and cupped your cheeks in his warm hands, "You are always the best,no matter in appearance or inner beauty-- You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met... So, please be more confident in yourself."

".........Reiji san....."

"Hmph," He smiled brightly, "Now, what would you like for dinner?"

***************