Perfect Model--Harsekura Heath

"Miss (Y/N), please look this way."

Cameras flashed and captured your sweet smile. 

You've been a model for a week up till now, you are enjoying this career. However, you are feeling down lately due to family problems.

*After the shooting section*

"(Y/N)!" A loud voice called out to you-- It was Harsekura kun, whose your partner and senpai here. "Are you feeling fine? You seemed down."

".... I-I'm fine..." You smiled weakly, trying to hide everything and not to give too much pressure on him.

"Ah? But normally you'd be chatty and ask me questions like 'what types of girl do you like', right?" He grinned, "It's alright, if you choose not to tell me about it." He placed his large hand on your head, gently.

".... Harsekura kun... Actually......" You stuttered.

"Yes?" He smiled as usual-- A manly smile, yet so gentle and warm. His smile gave you courage to tell him what happened between you and your family.

"..... So, your family don't support you to be a professional model?" Harsekura asked.

"Yes.... But I really like this job so...." Tears swelled in your (E/C) eyes.

You then felt a warm grip on your hand-- You realized that Harsekura has held your hand tightly in his, and held it up-- gently kissing it. You blushed and tried to break free.

"H-Harsekura kun...?"

"Hmph, it's alright. No matter whether will you choose to be a model or not, I'll still support you," Harsekura said, looking at you with sincere eyes.

"Harsekura, (Y/N), please get ready for the next shooting!"

"Oh," Both of you stood up and walked in front of the camera.

"Say (Y/N), I thought you'd ask that what type of girl do I like... Did you?" Harsekura asked, looking back at you.

"Eh? H-Hai."

"Then let me tell you-- I like you," He gave you a playful wink and smiled at the camera once again-- With a charming smile and confident eyes that you've always admired and loved.

****

Sorry it's a bit short...

Peace~

---xNicolex :)