Attention--- Hasekura Heath

Requested by FannisaSuhartono

Thanks for requesting and hope you'll like it~~

*Warning: Lemon aheaddddddddd fufu*

********************

"H-Hasekura san..... Please stand properly!" You tried to support Heath by putting one of his arm over your shoulder, both of you walked across the corridor towards the last room at the very far end.

"I AM standing properly!...... Geez ......." Hasekura replied you in a drunk voice.

You sighed. You were invited to attend a ball by Hasekura--'s friend, Akira, and of course you would be Hasekura's date. You wore a (F/C) long dress while Hasekura wore that suit that he's tried on before (in the anime you know lol), you couldn't help but to think it was surely a right decision to go to the ball. Everything was going smoothly, supposedly, until the boys started off a stupid game of Paper, scissors and stone. The person who lose would have to drink a full glass of champagne.

But god knows that your boyfriend lost every round of this challenging game.

Luckily, that Akira is a generous friend and he had offered you a guest room to stay over tonight.

And so here you are.

"Boy...... You. are. so. heavy---" You pulled him in (literally) into the room with all your strength. But of course you couldn't have done it by yourself.

"Hase-- Woahh---" Hasekura's heavy body lost support and he leaned on you, while pushing you onto the bed.

"H-Hasekura kun! What are you doing, p-please get off me!" You struggled desperately to get him off.

"(Y/N).... You, looked at Akira just now, didn't you...." Hasekura murmured beside you ears, ".......Or should it be, you stared at him?"

"Eh? W-What are you......" You blushed, trying to decline the fact that you thought Akira was as handsome as Hasekura.

"I.....am jealous, you know... My girlfriend is looking at another man beside his boyfriend......" Hasekura tightened his grip on your arm.

"H-Hasekura......" You turned away and expecting Hasekura to do something at you.

Hasekura kissed you deeply, then your neck, leaving kiss marks, and then he started to take off your clothes,revealing your (F/C) bra. Hasekura moved his lips to your breasts,pulling the fabric aside to take a nipple into his mouth, and softly sucking on it.

"Unghh.. Hasekura..."

"Call me Heath, won't you call your boyfriend by his name already?" Hasekura sighed, "Now, tell me how sorry you are," he said sternly.

You didn't understand. "About what?"

He pulled down your panties all of a sudden, "About----" Hasekura then unclasped his belt, took off his trousers and boxers. He hugged you and threw your legs over his shoulders.

"H-Heath? Wa-- Ahhhhhhh!!!" You moaned loudly as if no one could heard your voice when Hasekura groanedand pushed himself inside of you. You gasped as you felt him fill up every corner of your insides.

"Does it feel good, huh!?-- I'm the only one that you should look at, one and only--" Hasekura kissed you while he continued pounding into you.

"Ahh, Heath.. I-I'm sorry----" You clamped your legs around his waist and pulling him closer. "More... Make me yours!"

Hasekura slammed into you deeply, and at a quicker pace every time.

"H-Heath...."

"Shit I'm going to-----" You felt his cock twitching and you braced yourself for what was coming next.

You then felt Hasekura's warm fluid filling up your core while his fingers dug into your flesh. "Shit (Y/N)-- Ahhh..." He moaned out and collapsed onto you. Both of you stayed like that for a moment until Hasekura pulled the blanket over you and kissed your forehead gently.

"I love you (Y/N)...." Hasekura hugged you from behind.

You smiled and dozed off in the warmth, jealousy and love your boyfriend had brought to you.

*****************

Downstairs

Akira: Did you heard something?

Friends: Uh...... Nope