Hasekura Heath x Tsudere! Reader

Requested by Noumi-neko

Thanks for requesting~ :))

Enjoy!

******

"Thank you for your purchase-- It's a total of $342 please," The cashier smiled while packing all kinds of food and drinks into the small recycle bag.

While standing behind Heath, you grinned.

"(Y/N), why am I the one to pay for all those stuffs?" Hasekura groaned, with an unwilling look on his handsome face. 

Which only made you want to bully him more.

"So, where do you want to go next?" Hasekura asked you with a yawn.

"Huh, is that going on a date with me that boring?!" You questioned him with a glare. You and Heath have been dating since that day when you accidentally saw him putting a love letter into your drawer, which was supposedly left anonymous. 

"Hm, let's see.... Oh? What's going on over there?" You saw a crowd gathered at the central plaza, more and more people gathered over there and it looked as if something interesting is going on.

"Our next stop is--- There!" You pointed towards the direction where people gathered.

"Whatever you say. Before that, (Y/N), could you wear your cap properly? You're wearing it backwards! Don't move, let me--- Hey! Wait up!" 

You ran off the opposite direction just before Heath could touch your head.

"Yes, most of you rely on your eyes to see. However, today, we-- The Magicx Team, will perform a short but staggering magic trick to prove that what you see may not be real! Now, we would like some help from our audience..." 

"Ooh, me!" You raised your hand immediately before the magician with mustache could finish his sentence.

"Yes you! Please, go to the backstage to get prepared for this magic trick that has never been done before by any other magicians!" You followed the magician to the back of the stage and could hear Heath's voice calling your name.

"..... Just you wait and see, Hasekura~" You murmured to yourself, without noticing the danger within.

*****

"It's taking quite a long time...."

"I wonder when will it start?"

"I guess it's just bluffing..."

"Hey, have you seen a girl wearing a black cap backwards? She's uh--" Realizing that it's been too long that you've left with that magician, Hasekura started to ask around to find you.

"Ah, she's been chosen by that magician to perform a magic trick. She's gone to the backstage. But isn't it taking too long? I'll leave now, I guess you should too." 

"(Y/N).... Damn it!" Hasekura ran to the backstage to search for you. "(Y/N)! Are you here?!"

"Heath--Mmm!" 

"Well, we've got a visitor, don't we?" The same magician walked out from the dark, while you're being held with a sharp knife pointed at your neck.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?! Wait.. Aren't you the kidnapper that--"

"It doesn't matter! The plan would have gone smoothly until you interrupted! Now, is he your boyfriend hmm? I guess I'll have to try to make a man cry..... That surely would be amusing..."

"..........You know, you've messed up with the wrong girl---" Hasekura sighed while scratching the back of his head.

"Mmm!" 

With a strong kick aimed the bottom of that kidnapper, followed by a moan.

******

"............... Sometimes, I wonder if you're a girl.......... That kick must hurt a lot......"

"What do you mean?! Of course I am, I don't think you're interested in men though..." You smirked.

"........No I am not, but, you were crying at that time, weren't you, (Y/N) chan? And I thought I heard you calling my name~?" Hasekura asked and leaned forward, "I guess you're cute in a way."

"....W-Wha.... I-I am not! I was just-- scared..." You looked away to avoid eye contact with Hasekura and pouted.

"Oh~?"

"............ I wasn't! Y-You didn't follow me closely so, so I called your name... I'm not scared, idiot! ...... S-Stop looking at me you bastard Heath!" And you did the same thing to Hasekura------

"IT HURTS (Y/N)!!!!"

".............Heath kun, I guess it's a good thing to learn kunfu," You beamed.