Ryou Izumino X Tomboy! Reader

Requested by Toshirolover

Hope you'll like it ;)

*Warning: Lemon ahead, take your own risk to read it lol*

************************

"Alright, let's take a break, I have some announcement to make!" You shouted at the top of your lungs and wiped the sweat of your face.

As the leader of the Stride Club of your school, there're certainly lots of pressure on you, as it is not common for a Girl's school to have a Stride Club, in which this sport is mostly for male. Not to mention that the teachers don't really approve students to join, which results in 

However, the day for you to prove that girls are also capable of doing all kinds of sports has come...

"There'll be a Stride competition held next month, and we'll be facing Kakyoin High School--"

"Eh, then we'll be facing a team with only boys..."

"Will we lose?"

Others started to murmur and discuss about the competition.

"Don't worry, lets train hard and beat them-- show'em what we got!!!" You put your hands up and shouted.

"I'm going to win it," You whispered to yourself.

********************

The Day of Competition

"Yosh! This is the day!!!"

You and your team arrived at the venue early to get ready for the race, as you are looking around, you bumped into a  white haired teenager.

"..............................." No one speaks, perhaps that person was just shy or quiet, but you're definitely not the type to stay silent.

But this time you're different, you stayed silent---amazed by his beauty and his blue orbs seems to be capturing you into another dimension.

"Ah...... S-Sorry, uh, I'm (Y/N), you... are...?" 

"............Ryo Izumino," His gaze still remained on you as he left without saying another word.

"..................That's was strange." 

Without realizing that he was your opponent, you fell in love with him instantly--

And of course you lost the match.

***************

"You!" You turned your head, and saw that it was Ryo Izumino calling at you, "You lose the match on purpose, didn't you?!"

"Huh? I-I didn't!" You couldn't possible tell him that you're in love with him and let him win, could you?

"Let me tell you something----" He slammed both of your hand on the wall and his gaze pierced right through you, "I guess you're the type who won't learn anything without any punishment, huh?!"

*(Take off clothes and blah blah)*

"Mmh....." Slowly, Ryo started to finger your tender cilt. You tried to stand straight but your legs are losing energy and trembling as waves of excitement are drowning you. You grabbed Ryo's black jacket to support yourself.

"(Y/N)..... I'm coming in---" Ryo pushed in his large member into you, "Ungh....."

"Ahhh!~" You let out a moan, it was so painful for the first time.

Ryo he forced his way deep into your wet, tight pussy and begin to move. You didn't hold back and moan his name loudly, while experiencing the pleasure that he brought to you. Ryo slammed at you, each time faster than before, you threw your head back as you could feel what seemed like electricity running from along your spine to your head and then back again. 

"R-Ryo--- I'm near-----" You panted, while trying to speak.

"I know..... M-Me too......" And after a few more thrusts he pulled out and hugged you tightly.

"...................Well......... That was a sweet punishment......." 

"You're mine now, promise me that you'll win next time, this would be a reward then," Ryo peck a kiss your cheeks.

"Of course, I was just distracted this time," You grinned.

***************

A/N: '_' ............ I just don't have the courage to re-read what I've wrote in this chapter X(