Lovesick! Kohinata X Reader

Requested by Chelsea_Penelope

Once again, thank you so much for your request and I hope you enjoy it! :)

(Sorry for the delay)

~~~~~~~~~~

You stepped into the classroom, and the warm welcome from your classmates greeted you every morning.

"Oh good morning (Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

"I thought you won't come to school today, phew, luckily you're just a bit late than usual..."

You smiled, that's the every day life for a popular and beautiful girl like you. 

Friends? Plenty.

Academic results? Nailed it.

Money? Well, not a problem.

Except for one thing that bothers you a  lot-- Like every other girls, you wished to find a person who truly loves you. 

You sighed at this thought and sat down at your seat.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" A cheerful voice came beside you, "You look more beautiful if you smile as usual~" 

You chuckled and turned to your seat mate-- Hozumi Kohinata. 

He's a cute boy, you thought. 

"Want to have lunch together in the afternoon?" He grinned.

"Sure." You nodded and accepted at his offer.

****

"Neh neh, what do you have-- Woah~ That's sure a lot!" Kohinata exclaimed at your fully-packed bento. Which included pork chop, rolled eggs, boiled vegetables and many more.

"Well, if you want, we can exchange," You suggested, "Yours looked yummy too."

"Eh, are you sure? Then, thanks for the food~"

Kohinata took the bento from your hand and exchanged his to you. You stared at his satisfied smile and his golden hair shimmered under the sun.

With a few chats and laughter, time flies and the lesson begun.

****

"Neh (Y/N), wanna have lunch with me?"

"Oh sorry... I'll be having lunch with (other friend's name), maybe next time."

"I see... Alright then," Kohinata looked depressed after you declined his invitation, and that made you feel a bit guilty.

The day after, once again, Kohinata's asked you to have lunch with him.

"Hozumi kun.... I, uh..." 

"....(Y/N)! Why... Don't you like me?" Kohinata nearly shouted at you.

"Eh?! W-What do you mean?"

"Like I said, don't you like me? Well, maybe (Y/N) don't like me, but I like you! I really really like you-- since we're in the same class. I was so happy with (Y/N) chan, even lunch is short, I enjoyed the time spent with you!" 

".....................Hozumi kun..."

".................So............... I felt really sad when I couldn't have lunch together, I thought I did something wrong that had made you mad at me....... " Kohinata pouted with his face as red as a tomato.

"......... Hozumi kun, I..."

"(Y/N)," Kohinata took a deep breath, "Would you----"

"H-Hai..?" Your heart is beating faster and faster.

"Would you like to have lunch with me everyday!?"

"............................"

******

The next day (At lunch)

"....Mmm, then, having lunch with the person I like is a date right?" Kohinata asked as he looked at you with his blue eyes innocently. "I like you, (Y/N)."

"....... Well, I guess so~"