11♠

Hey guys! Thank you for voting for this story and thank you for reading it. You guys are just so absolutely amazing!

Jess' P.O.V  

"Hey." Is all that I can say. He ignores me all day after he leaves flowers in my living room and after I text him like a thousand times, then he shows up at my door step. I mean, what? "Look, Mona is my brother's girlfriend and there's nothing going on between us and there never has been and there never will be.--" "Mitchell" I said trying to cut him off but I guess he's on a roll. "And I mean I know what you're thinking like I must be bipolar or something, the reason I didn't talk to you was because I was so caught up on trying to figure out what I was going to say to you. It's just that you're making this so hard. I mean I'm so used to getting what I want the first time that I ask for it, but you, it's like you won't go down without a fight with everyt-" I cut him off by kissing him, it wasn't one of those long kisses ya know, in those sappy love stories, but it wasn't just a peck either. Ya know, like a perfect balance between the two. I pulled away to see a very shocked Mitchell. He was about to say something until I cut him off. "Please don't talk, because when you do talk, you either babble like an idiot or you say something stupid." I know it sounded harsh, but I was just teasing and he knew I was. He laughed a little before just standing there awkwardly. "Do you want to come in?" I asked looking at him. He looked up at me he looked like he was going to say something but then stopped himself and nodded. I unlocked the door and went into the living room. I noticed that the flowers were still there about the time that Mitchell did, I saw the all too familiar smirk grow on Mitchell's I picked up all of the flowers and put them in a vase. I put them on the counter and walked towards the living room where Mitchell is standing there, looking at a really old picture of me, my mom, my dad, and Jake. I'm surprised that I still have that picture. It was when I was about 4 and a half and it was Jake's 6th birthday so we all went to the park and we took that picture, I guess I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice my eyes start blurring and tears falling out of my eyes. I miss my parents. I mean, I obviously do. I mean, I know that I don't show it, because I want to be strong even if it is all just a big act.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and bring me into a hug. I cry on his shoulders, excuse me, chest, this guys an effing giant or something. "What happened to your parents?" I hear him say after a while. I sigh and get out of his grip to sit on the couch. Once I'm on the couch I motion for him to do the same and I explain everything, I mean, he's my mate and I hope we're going to be together for a while and he's going to need to know this sooner or later, so might as well tell him now.

Mitchell's P.O.V  

I just sit there, as she's talking about her past and her family issues all the way until the other day when she talked to Jake in the park. So that's who that guy was. "What?" I hear Jessi's small voice ask. Crap, I guess I thought out loud. "Um, what?" Smooth Mitchell my wolf says sarcastically. "You said "That's who that guy was" what are you talking about?" She asks. I can tell that she's genuinely confused. "I sorta followed you around that day and I got kinda seriously jealous that's why I acted that way. Like getting my schedule changed and everything." "So let me get this straight you tried to avoid me when you thought I was with someone? Why?" She asked. "I don't know, if you were someone else I would want you to be with or without me even if it meant me being unhappy." I state. It's the honest truth. She is just sitting there on the couch chewing her fingernails something that I guess she does when she's thinking, I've seen her doing it a few times in class.

Jess' P.O.V

Here I was, with Mitchell freaking Sawyer, is my mate. I need to let that sink in. One of the most popular people in my entire school is my mate. The person I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life, I couldn't but have the biggest smile on my face going across my face. Mitchell looks at me, clearly confused and has his eyebrows raised. I was about to explain to his why I was so happy but just then Jake and Samantha walked in. They looked uncomfortable when they saw Mitchell, although their reactions were like polar opposites, Jake sat there staring at him with the meanest glare I have ever seen and Samantha looked at me with sympathy. "Jake, it's fine. You can go upstairs." I say as calmly as possible. I'm just hoping he doesn't shift and kill Mitchell. I'll explain it to them later of course. Jake was about to say something until Samantha stopped him. "Okay, I'll talk to you after while." She says with a smile.

"So that girl with you yesterday was your brother's girlfriend?" I asked. "Yeah. She's actually his mate too." He says. I'm so happy he said that. I swear, I was about to go crazy with jealousy. "So why'd you ditch school today?" He asks pulling me out my thoughts. "Um, I woke up late and I didn't really feel like going so I just stayed home and watched movies all day. Cause that's what we gangsters do." I say. He starts laughing. "Please *laugh* never call *laugh* a gangster ever again." He pulls himself together when he sees me giving him a fake death glare. "You never know, I could be a real gangster. Seriously man. Think about it." I say with the straightest face and he starts laughing and I laugh too. "Anyway, how'd you know that Gerbers were my favorite flower?" I asked. "I didn't. I got my mom's favorite flowers." "Wow.. So romantic." I say with sarcasm evident in my voice.

"Sooo. What do you wanna do now?" I say because I am seriously bored. "We couuuuld watch old movies." I look at him like he's crazy. No one has ever wanted to watch old movies with me except for Jake or Samantha. "Or I mean we can do whatever I mean if you don't like old movies I mean-" "What!? I love old movies!" I say a little too excited. "Okay, what movie do you want to watch first?"  

"Obviously the best one ever made." I pause. "The Breakfast Club."  

He looks at me with a straight face.  

"Marry me." He says with so much seriousness.  

"Uhm, I'm 17...."  

"I'm just kidding." He says.  

"For now." He mutters to himself I don't think he wanted me to hear it, but hey, I'm a freaking werewolf. What do you expect.

Halfway through the movie, I can feel Mitchell's eyes on me. "Why do you keep staring at me?" I ask facing him. "What pack do you belong to?"

Shizzzzllllleeeee

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks so much for commenting. I saw one comment that I absolutely loved. I forgot who commented but it was like "oh my pickle chips" I love pickle chips. Haha! 

You guys truly are amazing.

Song of the Chapter: F__k up - Shane Dawson. Dude. Listen to that song. It. Obviously. Had the F word a lot. But it's still a good song. Just don't play it in front of your parents unless they're super cool which I doubt they are.

Anywayyyy. Thanks for being patient. I'm inlove with all of you. And Selena Gomez. I mean, who isn't inlove with Selena Gomez. Seriously.

I'm off topic!!

Guys the person who commented like "Oh my pickle chips" was @iesha555 I feel like a genius or something, like I deserve a reward. So. I demand Nutella! Lol, no. But seriously, if you sent me some, I mean, I wouldn't hate you.

Quick shout out to my brother for being an asshole to me.

Byeeee! I love you! ☮☯

Guys, I'm sorry if you're mad at me for not updating, but I'm going through some stuff right now. I swear, I just wrote like a four paragraph thing on my phone. I just don't know anymore guys. I'm sorry if this is depressing for you guys to read.