30☼

. I wrote this on a snow day but Wattpad didn't want to update for some reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up to a fat ass jumping on my bed. I groaned and rolled over.

"Whoever you are, go away. It's my birthday and I'm choosing to sulk by myself." I say into my pillow.

"No, because you're gonna eat this delicious breakfast that I cooked you, then you're going to take a shower, become gorgeous and then we're gonna go shopping!" It was Jess. She cooked? Well don't I feel special.

"Fine. What'd you make me?" I looked on the plate and saw all my favorites. French toast, chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and eggs with orange juice. "Thank you so much." I get up and hug her. 

"You can thank me by eating and then getting ready." She said pulling away. 

"Whatever." She walked out of my room so I started eating. I pulled out my phone and started reading on Wattpad.  When I was done eating, I took my phone and got two towels from my towel closet. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Feels like wa-a-a-ar wa-a-a-ar." I was practically screaming the lyrics as I got out of the shower. All Time Low.♥

I picked out a pair of maroon skinny jeans, a white sweater, and my black combat boots. I added my gold chain earring that goes to my cartilage, my gold watch, and a maroon-ish bag. I put my hair in a bun and started on my make-up. I put a light shade on my eyes and a little bit of black on the edge. I put on mascara and curled my eyelashes and put on some lip-gloss. Swag.

I walked downstairs and no one was there so I started watching the best movie ever. Stuck In Love. It was just about to the part where they're in the car and he shows her that song/ my favorite part when Jess came downstairs. She was looking gorgeous, as always, but she'll never believe that. She had curled her and put on a red and black flannel that was too bug on her, guess it's Mitchell's. She had her "Homies" beanie on and her favorite red lipstick. Awe. She looks like a Tumblr girl.

"No, don't watch this, this will make you cry and I'm not letting you cry on your birthday, yo." She said turning the tv off and grabbing her bag. "Now, let's go. We have to be home by 7:30 and it's already 12:00." She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the door. This goes without saying, but in the car we jammed out to: Ed Sheeran, Black Veil Brides, One Direction, Crown The Empire, Sleeping With Sirens, Beyonce, Pierce The Veil, Justin Bieber, and, of course, Miley Cyrus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we were in Forever 21, Jess got a text and kept smiling but I let it go. It was probably just Mitchell texting her. Ugh, couples. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent six hours in the mall. Let me repeat that. SIX FIRCKLE FRACKIN HOURS AT THE MALL WITH ALL OF THOSE WHITE GIRLS. Ohmygosh. Shoot me in the foot. That was terrible. Jess and I were walking hand in hand, it's a best friend thing, and we walked to her car.

"So," She started while we were putting all of our bags in the back seats of her truck, "Are you excited? You're gonna find your mate today." She said squealing and hopping, yes hopping, into her truck. She got it lifted a little while after her birthday.