34

Here's your chapter! Love youuu.

Jess's P.O.V

"So, since you two are engaged, what now?" I hear Sam ask. That actually makes me think. I honestly don't know, I mean we're obviously gonna run the pack, kids is a definite yes.

"Happily Ever After." I laugh a little when I say that. I just think the whole concept of "happily ever after" is a little silly.

"okay, okay. Now, you've got to help me figure out a way to tell Jacob about the human growing inside of me!" She says laughing, Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that.

"I've got the perfect idea!" And with that, we start to plan out the perfect way to tell Jake!

Samantha's P.O.V

I think the plan Jess came up with is so cute because he loves Chinese food!

"Hey Babe, what do you want for dinner?" I ask Jacob as I walk into Jake and I's shared apartment. I kiss his cheek and wait for his usual 'it doesn't matter'

"Well, I was thinking Chinese." He says smiling knowing that I'm very much aware of how much he loves Chinese food.

"Okay, I'll order." I pick up the phone and call his favorite place.

I break out into a huge smile when I hear the doorbell ring. I run, answer the door and take the food. I hurriedly slip the fortune cookie into the bag and set the bag onto the counter. I can't help but laugh when I hear him running down the stairs. He grabs the bag and kisses my cheek. I love that fattie.

"Thank you so much for calling them, because you know I don't like calling strangers and I love their food. You know I love fortune cookies too! Oh look at mine! It says 'We're pregnant....'" His voice trails off as he re-reads the note about four times and looks at me wide eyed.

"We're pregnant!!!" He smiles at me and hugs me tight! He kisses my face all over and I smile.

"Yes, we're pregnant. About three weeks in, I didn't know how to tell you, so I made your little sister help me out." He laughs softly.

"I love you. I can't wait to start our family." He kneels down and lifts my shirt just enough to see my stomach and he peppers kisses all over my stomach. "You're gonna be the best baby I've ever seen. I can't wait to meet you!" He's so cute.

Our little moment is broken up by my phone ringing. I laugh and run to get my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey girly! Have you told him yet?" I hear Jess ask excitedly. I love my best friend.

"Yes, and he loved it. It was a cute moment too. Annnd as usual, he's already stuffing his face two seconds later. 

"Imagine that." She laughs sofly. "Anyway, other than my curiosity, the reason I was calling you, was because I was wondering if you would help me go dress shopping with Mitchell's mom." I hear her voice trail off. I know it's because she couldn't go with her mother. "Oh, by the way. You're my maid-of-honor. You have no choice." I laugh with her on that.

"Of course, I can't wait!" I squeal and Jacob looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Okay, well I'll talk to you later and let you know when we're going."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

And with that, I hear the line go dead and I run to eat my food before it gets devoured.

So it's a filler chapter. Honestly, I think it was cute, the way she told Jacob.

Quote of the Chapter: "The problem is that I care way too much about people who don't give a shit about me

Song of the Chapter: Pompeii by Bastille
~Taylorrrr.♥