35

since I felt bad for the last update (that I deleted) here you go.

I take a deep breath. Todays the big day. I'm finally getting married to Mitchell and I'm so excited for it! My dress is a just like a princess's dress which is exactly what I wanted. I see Jake come to my side and smile at me.

"Let's go." I nod my head and latch my arm into his. Mitchell's dad offered to walk me down the aisle, but I wanted Jake to because he's the closest thing to a dad that I've got.

I made up with my pack so they're seated on my side. I know that all of the pack members are mad that they have to breath the same air as the other but I'm so happy they're doing this to see Mitchell and I get married.

The doors open and I see everyone turn to look at me. The only thing I'm thinking about is not tripping and Mitchell. Mainly not tripping. I'm so scared that I'm gonna fall on my face and I heard that if you worry about somehting too much it actually happens which makes me even more nervous.

"You're not gonna fall." I hear Jake whisper in my ear. I hear everyone chuckle at that, stupid werewolf hearing. I smile at him and all too soon, we're in front of Mitchell. Jake leans over and kisses my forehead and I smile at him once again.

I stand in front of Mitchell and he gives me his famous 'heart-stopping' smile. I smile back and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I love how he still has this affect on me and I'm so excited to build my life with him and have our family.

"They have decided to write their own vows, so they may say them at this time." He nods towards Mitchell and I guess that's his signal to speak, because he takes a deep breath and unfolds a piece of paper.

"Jessica Mae Howard, you're my everything. I have loved you from the minute we met. You make me laugh constantly and I'm glad fate put us together. You're dumb, but I love you," he looks up and winks at me, "You are an amazing person and I'm so blessed to have you in my life and I can't imagine life without you. I can't wait to start our family and run the pack together. You're the light of my life and I'm so happy that you've put with me so far and I can't wait to see how long you stick around, hopefully forever." With that, he closes up the paper and puts it back into his jacket pocket.

At this point, I'm crying.

"Wow, set the bar kind of high, didn't you?" I laugh with tears in my eyes and my brother hands me my paper.

"Okay, Mitchell. You're my world. You're, not always, but most of the time, you're my favorite person in the world. You make me smile, you make me laugh when I feel like the world is ending. You're the one person that I can trust with absolutely anything."

"Hey!" I hear Sam shout from beside me. I laugh at her weirdness and look back at my paper.

"You're my rock and I honestly can't and won't imagine what my life would have been like if I'd never met you. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a while, and you're the first person I've opened up to in so many years. You make me so happy and I hope that you'll deal with me for the rest of my life." I look at Mitchell and see a tear in his eye. He's cute.

"Do you, Mitchell Will Sawyer, take Jessica Mae Howard as your lawfully wedded wife, to hold and to cherish til death do you part?" the man asked while looking at Mitchell.

"I do." he said looking me straight in the eye. Awe bae is so cute.

"Do you, Jessica Mae Howard, take Mitchell Will Sawyer as your lawfully wedded husband, to hold and to cherish til death do you part?" the man then asked me.

"I do." I say not loosing eye contact with Mitchell.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you m-" the man didn't get to finish because Mitchell had already grabbed me and kissed me.

When we pulled away I had the biggest smile on the face and so did Mitchell.

Now, I guess we start out our life together?

--------------------------------

I've been holding off this chapter for so long because now it's over. shoot me. Guys thank you so much for always reading & voting & all of your comments.

I'm literally in tears.

You guys have no idea how much you all mean to me & thank you all for your support on my book. I love you & I mean that genuinely.

I'm gonna write an epilogue after this chapter but it's nothing too like long or anything.

But holy shit! 5 million reads!? that's amazing! sorry for my language but HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Thank you!

Song of the Chapter: Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran -- because Ed is life am I right?

Quote of the Chapter: Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone your afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. Its gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters. - John Green.

I'm sobbing. I'm so sad to be ending this book. I can't thank you guys enough for reading & standing with me through everything. I love you all so much.

-Taylorrrr.♡
my dear we're slow dancin' in a burnin' room -John Mayer