32↑

Hiiiii.♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess's P.O.V

"I think Larry if it's a boy, and Charlotte if it's a girl." I say looking at Sam.

"What?! If Louis and Harry had a kid I doubt they would name him Larry." She says looking me as if I'm crazy. Right now, we're in the living room and talking about what Louis and Harry would name their kid. Don't judge, we're hard core Larry shippers. Oh, and the whole throwing up thing, it turns out, I have a stomach virus. Yea, not exactly attractive.

"Whatever, will you please go get me Starbucks?" I say smiling huge.

"Fine just because you're sick and I love you." She says rolling her eyes and walking out with her jeys in her hand.

Mitchell walks in and sits where she just was. I smile and put my feet in his lap.

"Hello beautiful." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Yea, 'beautiful'." I say putting quotation marks over the word beautiful. "Not exactly attractive having to throw up every hour." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well at least you know what to expect when you're pregnant." He says laughing. I kow he wants kids and I've seen him with the pups that run around the pack house and it's absolutley adorable. 

"Yea, not gonna be attractive then either." I say laughing lightly.

"I think you're beautiful no matter what." I feel myself blush at his compliment and he smiles. "I love you, Princess." He kisses my hand and looks at the t.v screen which is occupied with the best movie in the world; Syuck In Love

"Didn't you watch this movie last night?" He asks looking at me.

"No...." Okay, I'm lying through my teeth. This is my favorite movie of all time, sue me. 

"Whatever, might as well watch it if you're gonna watch it five times a day." He teases. I am truly in love with this boy.

"I love you." I say randomly. He looks at me and smiles. He doesn't even have to say it back, I know he does. He kisses my hand again and looks back at the screen. One of my favorite parts are on; they're in a resturant and she says..

"Hey Lou, you make me feel less cynical." I say to myself. I love that part. Mitchell is just looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Baby girl," I smile at hime calling me that, "Have you taken your medicine?" He asks looking at me once again. I was seriously hoping that he'd forget, that thing is like a horse pill! It's way too big!

"Yes...." I say looking anywhere but him. I seriously don't want to take that stupid pill...

"Princess, you're nevery going to get better unless you take your medication." He says sternly. Aweee, he's so cute. 

I sigh and look at him."Maybe I don't want t-" I stop mid sentence realizing I'm about to throw up again. I jump up and run to the bathroom. After puking up all of my breakfast, I feel Mitchell holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"It's okay, baby. Just please take that damn pill, I hate seeing you like this." He sounds hurt so after I brush my teeth, I take the stupid pill just in time for Sam to get back. Yay.

"Thank you, I love you!" I yell taking the delicious coffee out of her hand. 

"I love you too." She says hugging me. 

"Hey, where's Jake? I haven't seen him all day." I ask, it's not true, I know where he is, he's outside and he planned this whole thing to ask her to be his girlfriend. I know, they'e mates, I don't really think he has to ask her to be his girlfriend, but whatever. I've chosen to not question it.

"Um, I don't know, I'll go look for him." She walks upstairs, which is the wrong way, but I have to let her fin it on her own, at least that's what Jake said.

"Hey babe, will you come here for a sec?" I hear Mitchell say from upstairs. Ugh, walking. When I'm upstairs I see him looking at my promise ring. I'm not wearing it and I can tell that hurts him. 

"Do you not want me?" He asks looking hurt. Shoot. I forgot to put it back on after my shower.

"Dude, I love you with all my heart. I think you're hella rad, of course I want you, I took it off before I got in the shower and I guess I forgot to put it back on." I say hugging her torso. He hands the ring to me, but I don't put it on.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking scared. He thinks I don't want him.

"It's just that.... It's too big." I say looking down. I have baby hands which mean baby fingers. My ring size is four and a half. He chuckles and pulls my chin up to look at him. He kisses my fore head and takes the ring out of my hand.

"Okay, well when you're feeling better, we'll go get it sized and you swear not to take it off, only for showers and stuff like that?" He asks looking me in the eye. I take my pinkie out and he does the same. I wrap my pinkie around his and kiss my hand.

"Swearzies." He laughs and un-wraps his pinkie. He picks me up and puts me in the bed. He turns the t.v on and "Valetine's Day" is on. I love this movie.

Half way through the movie, I feel like I'm about to past out, guess the medicine is kicking in.

"Goodnight, Love" Mitchell whispers in my ear. 

"Goodnight." I reply and fall asleep in his warm embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idek I was on like a sugar high, so I had to update! 

Vote?

Song of the chapter; Situations by; Escape The Fate

Quote of the chapter: "You were my new dream," "and you were mine," -Tangled

I love you guys and I hope you're having a swag-tastic day so far.(;

Did I get you guys with the whole throwing up thing? Haha, I just HAD to! 

Anyway, will you pleaaasssse go read my other book? It would mean the world to me! Thank you.☼

~Taylorrrr.♥
barely even friends, then somebpdy bends, unexpectedly... -Beauty & The Beast