17♦

[ try to keep up cause I'm quite quick and 5,6,7,8. lol, I had to. so yeah. One Direction. They're. sexyashell. Whaaaat? Anyway. Thanks for all of your supportive comments and thanks for the votes. I have effing 3K dudes. I love my Beautiful Freaks so much! Yeah. So here's the chapter. :D )

Jess' P.O.V

We pulled up to Mitchell's pack house. Well, I guess our pack house now. I got out of the truck and walked to the drivers side waiting for Mitchell. While I was standing there a lady who looked about in her late 30s to her early 40s, came and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Hi darling. You must be Mitchell's mate. I'm his mother, but you can call me Brandi." She said still hugging me. "H-hi B-randi. Um, I c-c-can-t b-rea-th." I say while trying to get some air.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" She asked obviously concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. But it's really nice to meet you, I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess." I say giving her a hug. "Okay, now that you two have met, it's time for you to meet my father." Mitchell says from behind me. I can tell that by the look on Brandi's face, that it's not good. "Okay, again, it was nice meeting you Brandi." I say smiling and walking into the house with Mitchell. I'm met with glares from various members of the pack. We were walking until we stopped in front of a door. "Okay, he's the alpha so you must show respect."

"I know Mitchell, I really hope he likes me." Mitchell doesn't say anything else, he just knocks on the door. A few seconds later I heard a man say "come in" I walked in behind Mitchell. "Hey dad, this is Jessi." Mitchell says while pushing ( lol auto-correct said punching. I just. ) me towards his father's desk. "Hello, Alpha." I say bowing my head in submission. "Hello Jessica." He says using my full name like an insult. "How is your disgusting pack doing?" I can tell he doesn't really like me so far, but still. Give me a chance. "Still disgusting sir." I say looking him dead in the eye. He looks amused for a second but then goes back to his hard face.

"So, Jackson is still an asshole I presume." He says. "I guess. I mean, when we first came, he was all happy go lucky, but now he's just an ass." I say looking him in the eye. "Oh, well. I think you could join our pack. Along with your brother and protector. On one condition. You will show respect towards me and my pack members." He says in a very serious tone. "Yes sir, I was going to respect you anyway." I say giving him a warm smile. He smiles a little then looks at Mitchell. "Good job son." He says.

I'm confused for a second and then he dismisses us. "Okay, welllpppp. I'm gonna go pack some stuff to move into the pack house." I say while walking towards the door. A little girl comes running up to me and hugs my leg. I look down at her. "Hi sweetie, what's wrong?" She doesn't say anything, just hugs my leg tighter. I squat down and hug her. People were staring at me in awe. I mean, what's up with that? I love kids. Is that wrong?

I felt something wet on my shoulder and I looked down to see her crying. "Hey, hey sweetheart. What's wrong?" I asked looking in her eyes. "My-my b-brother h-he hit-hit me." She said and started crying again. "Oh sweetie, where'd he hit you?" She pointed to her arm and rolled her sleeve up. It wasn't anything serious just a little red. I kissed it and looked at her "Better?" I ask. She giggles and nod her head. She hugs me again and then turns and runs out. I turn around and see Mitchell smiling at me. "What?" I asked looking down. "That little girl doesn't like many people. It just amazes everyone that she'd hug a complete stranger." He says and hugs me. I hug him back and smile.

I've always had a good relationship with little kids. I don't know why, or how, but they just seemed to love me. I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, they just really seemed to love me, and I certainly loved them just as much.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder. "Yes?" I asked. I turned around to see a thin little girl maybe about 10 or 11. "Um, you're really pretty." She said and then walked away. I couldn't help but smile. "You're very beautiful too." I say with a warm smile. She turns around and smiles at me. "I love this pack." I say smiling. "I'm glad you do, babe. So. We need to get your stuff from your house my this house." "Okayyyyy." I say a little childishly, giving him a huge smile.

*At da Houseeee🐻*

"Okay, I'll be back in a sec." I say walking up to my room. I grab a BUNCH of shirts and jeans. I pick up my piggy and my blanket that I've had since I was two months old. I pack all of my clothes and blanket into my suitcase and pack my toiletries, phone stuff, and other stuff in a big-ish hand bag. I get my necklace off of my bed side table and put it in my bag too. That necklace was the last thing that my father gave me. I smile at the memory of my 5th birthday. "Hey. What are you doing?" I turn around to see Mitchell standing there. "Hey, don't cry." I didn't realize I was crying until he said that. "Sorry, I was just thinking about my past." I say. "That's fine. Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Uh, yeah. Just need to get my stuff in the car." I say while wiping the tears from my eyes. "Okay. But can I tell you something?" He said. I'm a little scared to know what he has to say, but I reluctantly nod. "Yea. You can tell me anything." I say smiling. "Okay. I know this is kind of soon, but you know, I think I should say it and I mean if you get freaked out, tell me. I mean really. If you are ever freaked out about anything. Tell me. I'm just-" I cut him off. "Babe, you're rambling." "I love you." With that, I froze.

Whhatttt????  

• 

• 

• 

• 

• 

• 

I was gonna end it here, but I'm sweet like this.

"I knew I shouldn't have said it now. You're freaked out. I'm sorry. I j-" I cut him off by kissing him. "No, I'm not freaked out. I just didn't expect for you to say it now." I say smiling. He looks at me and smiles back. He puts my suitcase in the car and I put my handbag in the front with me. "Oh Mitchell." I say when he gets in the car. "Yeah?" He asks turning to look at me.

"I love you." I said smiling and grabbing his hand. I know that he has a huge grin on his face so I don't have to look.

Life is goooodddd.

Unknown P.O.V

Here I am, drinking away my problems. Again. "Alpha, we've found Jessica, Jake, and Samantha." My Beta, Marcus, says walking into my office. "Great. " I say grinning. "We'll need to get them as soon as possible. We'll attack soon." "Sir, you don't understand. They're now with the Dawn Lake Pack." He says. Damn it. "Well, that's just great." I say drinking more liquor. "We'll just have to figure this out."

"Okay, Alpha Lucas." Marcus says walking out.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Yeaaaaa. That's the chapter. Some of you have been asking me why the chapters are so short. They're short, because I've been developing a life. It's tragic. But it's true. aaand. They're short because when I'm writing, I try to make them long, but some of y'all have been commenting telling me to update. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but STAHHP. I'm making all of this up as I go.  

Sowwy.

Song of the chapter 

Something to Lose - Corey Smith.  

heehee. that's my cousinnn.☺

Quote of the chapter:  

The marks people leave are too often scars. - The Fault in out Stars.

I don't know if you guys know, but I'm a cheerleader. Sorry if I just killed any chance of you liking me. But the reason I'm telling you, is that tomorrow I shall be gone all day. And August 1 & 2 because we have camp. Ughhhh. I hate itttt!

In love with all of you and Emblem3.

Whoops.

Kitty caaaaaaats. 🐱

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•