23♪

Last chapter was a fake chapter. Y'all, the person I dedicated it to gave me that idea. I could tell y'all didn't like it.

Jessie's P.O.V

I just kind stood there while Mitchell's father examined me. I didn't really know what to do so I looked around him and at his son and asked to talk to him alone. We walked outside and I looked at him. "I'm sorry that I forgot today was your birthday, it's just you left before I was awake and I didn't see you all day, and then Xavier was-" I was interrupted by a fierce growl. Shit.

"Xavier was what?" Mitchell said through clenched teeth. Well shit, now he's mad.

"Nothing, I fell and he caught me." I say laughing nervously Please don't know I'm lying, please don't know I'm lying, I kept chanting in my head, evidentially that's not the way it works.

"I know you're lying, darling. What happened? Did he touch you?" He starts to shake and I know that his wolf is about to go ape shit, well technically wolf shit, ha. Get it? Anywhore, I hugged him close and he breathed my scent and I could tell it was calming him down. "I'm sorry, but really, what happened?" He asks softly in my ear.

"It's really nothing, he apologized and I'd rather not talk about it, please?" I said giving him my famous puppy dog eyes. He sighed.

"Fine, now can we please go upstairs?" He was asking me, which was weird considering HIS FATHER was literally 5 feet away. I mean, I can't just leave him, he'll think I'm rude and he won't like me with his son.

"Ummm, no. I can't leave your dad alone, I just met him and if he doesn't like me, I don't know what I would do." I say now getting really self-conscious about my appearance.

"Don't worry, Jessie." I shivered at his nickname. wow stupid fucking hormones. He smirked at my reaction but went back to what he was saying. "He'll love you. I know I do." He muttered the last part, but I could still hear him.

"Haha, thank you, but I look like crap. What's he gonna think. His son's mate, looking like this in front of him. Wait, he's the alpha. Shiiiiiit. He hates me-" I was going to continue until I heard someone cough from behind me.

"I don't hate you, I actually think you're quite lovely." Mitchell's dad said from behind me. I turned to him, while blushing, and gave him the best smile I could, considering the fact that I was utterly embarrassed.

"Thank you, Alpha sir." I say while bowing my head, out of respect. Then, out of nowhere, he laughed. Laughed. Wtf?

"Sweetie, you're practically family. You don't have to call me Alpha, call me George." He said reaching his arms out. I smiled nervously and hugged him. It wasn't a creepy hug, it felt like he was my dad. I smiled at the thought of my father until tears sprung to my eyes.

"Sweetie, why are you crying?" I didn't realize that I was full on crying until he said that. I heard a growl from behind me and was hugged to a strong chest. I felt the shocks and knew exactly who it was.

"Are you okay, little one?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, not trusting my voice. "It's all going to be okay, babe. I'm here for you. Forever." I smiled into his chest.

"I'm fine, I just miss my family." I say sadly. I shake my head and turn around. I didn't get very far considering Mitchell hadn't let go of me. "Mitchelllll, I need to take a shower." I say groaning his name. I see him close his eyes when I say his name. I smirk at the effect I have on him.

I walk away and up to our room but not before smiling at Al- George. I walked into our room and into the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. I pulled out my shampoo bottle and realized it was empty. I looked to my left and saw Mitch's stuff so I just went with it. I kept saying "I'm gonna smell like a man" and then I turned into a sort of chant.

When I was done washing my hair, I shaved what needed to be shaved. My legs. Perves. I washed my body off and got out. A towel was in there so I used it and walked into our room. Mitchell was lying on the bed and his eyes were closed so I thought I was safe.

I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a bra and a pair of underwear. (OHMYGOSH I WAS TYPING THAT & IT SAID UNDERWORLD. I thought it was funny.) I took out a pair of Nike pros and one of Mitchell's shirts. I walked into the walk in closet and changed.

I walked out and saw that Mitchell was now shirtless and in his boxers. Well then. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. "Do you like what you see?" I could hear the smirk without looking at him.

"Yes, actually I do." I say flirting with him.

His smirk disappeared and I formed on of my own. I walked to the bed and say down. I pulled out some lotion and rubbed it all over my legs and put it back. I laid down and was pulled into a warm chest. I smiled as he kissed my neck. I turned and faced him.

"You smell really good." Was all he said before he crashed his lips to mine.

----------------------------------------------

THATS THE CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WHEN THEY. YEAH. IT'S IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M NOT AT HOME I'M ON MY PHONE AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT.

song of the chapter: Cinderella - The Cheetah Girls. that's right.

quote of the chapter : A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her. - Marilyn Monroe.

I know y'all were confused about the last chapter, that's because it wasn't a serious chapter, so calm yourselves. I just did that because, it was a good idea and y'all need to understand that this is my book.

~Taylorrrr.<3
Darling, You'll Be Okay -Pierce The Veil.

p.s I'm gonna start putting lyrics at the end. j's