25∞

I updated for @breanna_00 's birthday. Happy birthday and I followed you on Instagram!((:

Jess' P.O.V
I walked out of the bathroom and into the walk in closet to pick out what I want to wear today. I grab a pair of black jeggings from American Eagle and a bright ass orange shirt for the ice-cream shop downtown. I smiled at that, that's what of my bestfriends (Matthew) got me for my 13th birthday. Surprised it still fits. (That's actually true, minus the whole not fitting thing) I grabbed my black combat boots and grabbed pair of socks from my dresser. I put on my boots and walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I still can't get over the fact that he marked me. I put on light make-up with cat wing eyeliner. When I was done, I checked my phone and saw that it was like 7:13. That's pretty good for me, but we have to be at school by eight so...

When I went downstairs the most amazing scent hit me. Bacon. I can't even deal rn. I walked up to the stove to see a plate stacked FULL of bacon. ohmygosh. I had the biggest smile on my face. ever. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet. Alabama plate. Ew. (JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW, I'M SAYING THAT BECAUSE I AM A GEORGIA BULLDOG. NOTHING AGAINST ALABAMA, JUST THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM.(; ) I grabbed like 50 pieces of bacon and wout them on my plate.

I was about to get some sweet tea, but someone wrapped their arms aound my waste. I smiled because I knew it was Mitchell.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I shivered from his husky voice.

"Goodmorning, Mitchell." When I said his name, he closed his eyes for a second and I felt his "little friend" I went red as a tomato at that. "Uh, hey there. Maybe you could like not." I said in a sort of sarcastic tone. Mitchell opened his eyes and they weren't his usual warm green ones, but bright blue ones, and that's how I knew it was his wolf. I smiled at him, not knowing what else to do.

"Hey, I'm Jordan" I guess Jordan said.

"Uhm, hi Jordan, I'm sure you know that my name is Jessie." I say awkwardly. I don't really know what to do. I looked away and just kind of looked around. "Okay,well I think that you should let Mitchell back because he needs to take a shower and get ready for school." I say and he growls. Lol, what?

"I don't want to let him back. I like this." He says nuzzling his head and smelling my neck. I smiled but pulled away.

"I like it too, don't worry. But I don't want to get Mitchell in trouble, so please let him back." I say giving him puppy eyes. He sighs and closes his eyes. When his eyes open again theirs Mitchell's beautiful green ones. I smile and hug him. "That's the first time I've talked to your wolf." I say smiling.

"I know. I'm sorry, he just couldn't wait any longer." He says apologetically.

"No, it's fine. He's sweet." I can't help the small smile on my face. "But you need to go get ready for school." I say pushing him away and turning around to get some sweet tea.

-----------------------------
This was just a filler chapter/ birthday present thing.

Song of the Chapter: Spread Too Thin by Dirty Heads

Quote of the Chapter: Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski

Happy birthday again to @breanna_00

~Taylorrrr.<3
Don't you worry child heavens got a plan for you now.