Chapter 8

***WARNING*** This chapter does have some... blushable scenes... If you don't like i suggest you skip it. Happy Reading!

~@~

Chapter 8-

“Wear this, oh and this. Definitely this.” Kevin says while he pulls clothes from my wardrobe and throws them at me. I look at them all with distaste; never in a thousand years would I wear any of these which just questions why they’re in my wardrobe in the first place.

“Quickly get changed you lazy ass we need to get you to school on time for everyone see you. You’ll be the gossip of the school.” He snaps and runs off into the bathroom to do God knows what.

I can’t believe I agreed to this plan. I’m sure if we thought just a little harder we could have come up with something else. Nah who am I kidding, this plan is genius. “I don’t hear anyone getting changed in there.” Kevin sings.

“I don’t hear anyone getting changed in there.” I mock and before I can react a shoe’s thrown at my head and I clutch it, groaning. “What the hell was that for?!” I hiss angrily.

He sticks his head from around the door frame and raises a perfectly shaped eyebrow. “You know what that was for.” He says and then quickly mumbles, “Smart arse,” Before going back into the bathroom.

“Oh I almost forgot.” Again before I can react another shoe is thrown at me, getting a direct shot to my balls. I fall to the ground clutching them. “Make sure you wear those shoes too.”

“Will do.” I breathe through clenched teeth.

~@~

An hour and an argument later we’re ready to go to school. After Kevin threw the shoe at me I reluctantly got changed into the clothes he pulled out. Here I walk now in a tight fitting white shirt that clearly outlines my abs beneath, the tightest imaginable faded black skinny jeans with a rip in one knee and a pair of black converses. To finish off the look my hair was messed up and my glasses were taken off to show my bright blue eyes.

“You better hope this works. ‘Cause there is no way in EVER that I am wearing these tight jeans again.” I snap.

He slaps the back of my head. “Shut up with your whining and get in the car before I make you wear even tighter ones.”

“Is it even possible to get tighter jeans?” I wonder aloud.

Kevin shrugs with a small laugh. “I don’t think it is but I’ll still try.”

We both hop in the car and drive to the school. I’m just glad that Kevin’s here with me. He was slightly reluctant to join school but after a few threats on my part he said a simple okay. I pull up into the parking lot, pull my bag over my shoulder and gracefully hope out of the car.

Everyone’s eyes are instantly drawn to me as I make my way casually into the school. It’s the same in the halls too, every eye turns to me and their eyes widen as they realise who I am.

“He’s the guy with the glasses.”

“Look at his eyes.”

“He’s so hot.”

Everyone whispered something, well everyone apart from two; Ben and Luke. They were both casually leaning against the lockers. Ben had a half amused smirk on his face while Luke’s mouth had fallen open as soon as I walked in.

I walk straight past them, running a single finger across Luke’s chest as I go, not missing his heartbeat rise, and continue to my locker close by. I bend down and feel half the schools eyes on my arse but there’s a single gaze that I can feel the most, it spreads a warm feeling through my cold lifeless body.

I finish getting my books and close my locker and without looking at anyone I strut down the corridor and into my first class just as the bell goes. I sit on a seat and Kevin takes the seat beside me, pushing someone off to get it may I add. They glare at him but don’t confront him about it. Without even knowing why they know not to mess with us.

He smiles evilly, leaning closer to me. “Don’t forget the next part of the plan.” He whispers. I nod absentmindedly as the teacher walks into the room and begins the lesson.

~@~

Halfway through the period I ask to go to the bathroom and the teacher doesn’t argue as I stand up and leave, but not before I catch Kevin putting his thumbs up and I shake my head with a smile on my face. Sometimes he reminds me of a little kid.

Once out of sight from the room I pull out my phone and text Luke to meet me in front of the science lab. He texts back in a minute saying that he’ll be there soon. Quickly I make my way there and hide in the dark janitor’s room while I wait for him. Just as he said he was soon there.

Quicker than light I open the door and drag him in by the back of his collar, closing and locking the door behind him. He gasps as I slam him into the door but that escalates into a moan when I push my body firm against his so not even the air can fit between us. Blurred up from the pleasure I begin to slowly and teasingly grind our lower halves together.

He bites his lip to stop from moaning. It works up until the point where I suck and nibble behind his left ear. He releases the most sexual moan I have ever heard that has me grinding against him faster. I hungrily take him into a passionate kiss that takes our breath away. He pulls away which makes my growl until he places his soft pink lips upon the skin of my neck.

He bites and sucks lightly, no doubt giving me a hickey but that doesn’t bother me. Once he’s finished I waste no time in doing the same to him. My vision begins to blur and it becomes too much to resist. In a single motion I spin him around so he’s front is instead against the door. I rub my throbbing erection against his arse and moan from the simple pleasure.

He brings his hands around and grips my arse tightly. Before long he’s the one pushing me into him, every time he’s slammed into the door but he doesn’t seem to mind as a string of moans are released from both of us. When he takes his hands back I take the opportunity to snake my arms around him and grope him. He throws his head back in pleasure and soon he’s automatically bucking himself against my hand.

With my free hand I spin him back around but continue to tease his growing member. To his disappointment I pull my hand away but quickly begin to undo the belt on his pants. Once the belts successfully gone I pull his pants down and my eyes widen at the size of him. He’s not bigger than me but he’s bigger than I thought.

I kneel in front of him and take him in my mouth all at once. He moans louder and I begin to suck. Slowly I being to bob my head up and down, sucking harder every time. “I-I’m gonna-” He doesn’t get to finish before he’s coming there right in my mouth. Without a thought I swallow all of it and he watches me wide eyed.

“Isn’t it gross?” He asks shakily.

I smirk and shake my head. “Surprisingly it tastes good.” That’s the truth, normally it’s hard to swallow but it’s most likely good because he’s my mate.

Quickly he pulls up his boxers and jeans, redoing the belt back up to my disappointment. He notices the look on my face before he smirks dangerously and begins to walk towards me. I don’t do anything as he pulls my pants down.

As soon as it’s free I sigh in relief but that turns to a moan when Luke takes me in his mouth. I tangle my fingers into his hair and begin to thrust into his warm mouth. It doesn’t take me long until I’m moaning in pleasure and Luke stands in front of me again.

I put my pants back on and pull him into a gentle hug. “Now tell me how you really feel, and don’t lie.”

He sighs and shakes his head. “I don’t know why or how it happened this fast, I can’t explain it but it feels right.” He thinks for a second and pulls me to arms length, and giving me a once over. “Samuel I think I really love you two.” He smiles and I caress his cheek fondly before kissing him gently, trying to show him how much I really do love him.

~@~

Oh my that was just *Sob* So emotional i think i nearly died... Anyway I hope you all like it and please tell me what you think, this is my first scene like that and i'd like to know what's good and bad about it -_-' thanks!!