Chapter 3

Hello, I am back and I just wanted to say I hope you all enjoy my story and if you want to read more, please comment below and I will update more often.

The picture above is how Emily looks like. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On our way back to the pack house, we said our goodbyes and went in different ways, so we don't cause any suspicions towards us. I went inside the house to get the food ready for the pack members. I look at the clock and find that I have only 1 hour to finish before they all start coming down for dinner.

I started to brainstorm recipes to cook for everyone when I decided that I will make them a casserole full of chicken and vegetables, pasta, lasagna, fruit salad, and finally for dessert, I am going to give them a cheesecake with strawberry sauce poured over it to add this elegant feel to it. I get all the ingredients ready and begin to start mixing everything up.

50 minutes later:

I just finished with all of the food and I am getting out all of the plates and silverware. I set them all out onto the table and begin putting all of the food as I see people start filling into the dining room. Once I finish, I see if anything is missing and once I find nothing wrong, I start to admire my creation. Not only do I have a talent for singing and dancing, I also have a talent for cooking and other hobbies as well.

I didn't notice someone bumped into me when I stumbled and fell onto the ground. I heard a few snickers and chuckles coming from the people who were in the room.

"Why don't you leave, so we can enjoy our dinner unlike you who doesn't deserve any of this." Says Carlie behind me, as I start standing up. I look up and notice all of the high ranked wolves including Jason, the alpha, Jared, the beta, Chris, the third in command, then there are the fighters which mostly consist of Josh, Ryan, Dylan, and Nathan, who are also Jason's and Jared's best friends, and to finish it off, Carlie, Nicole, Stacie, and Stephanie are with them. No offense but they are like the definitions of sluts. They barely have any clothing on and they are always hooking up with the boys.

Let's just say all of them in particular are the ones that made my life a living hell. Everyone else just does it because they feel as if they will get the same treatment if anyone came to help me, so I kind of understand why nobody is there, and I wouldn't want any people to get into trouble because of me.

"Why are you just standing there? You are looking like a moron just standing there all still and shit. Move out of the way!" I hear Jared say, as he comes up to me and was about to punch me when all of a sudden I felt anger and all these emotions come out of me all of a sudden. I felt my eyes start to change colors and I could hear gasps coming from everyone around me. When I look at a mirror on the wall, I notice they are a gold color.

"I....have to go." I say as I make my way out of the dining room and go straight to the door. Once I am outside, pain starts to build up in my chest and I stumbled onto the ground. I could hear that the others followed me outside. I can feel the pain travel onto my whole body and it starts to feel as if I am shifting all over again.

All of a sudden, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my upper body and I know instantly that it is Emily because of her sweet cinnamon scent.

"It's okay Veronica. Just let it in and it will go by faster." She says to me. I do as she says and I can start feeling tears stream down onto my cheeks. After a few minutes, the pain starts to subside. I open my eyes and notice that we aren't outside anymore, but in a building that I don't recognize.

"Where are we? How did I get here?" I ask her, my voice hoarse from the crying I have done.

"This is a building in the pack territory, but it is unused by everyone most people don't know about it and when you had your eyes closed, I transported us to the building," She says as she starts to move me around so I am able to get off the floor. She helps me up and I stumble a little but regain my balance right away. Once my vision is clear, I take a look around the building and I can already notice what Emily was saying was true. Everything is still here but you can see nothing has been used due to the amount of dust on top of the equipment.