Chapter 7

( Charlotte's p.o.v )

The Avengers never came for me, its been over two weeks. Maybe Steve was happy to get rid of me. I am slowly loosing hope of being rescued and taken back home. I don't care where I'm taken, just anywhere away from Loki. Loki has done nothing but push me over my limits. He has been nonstop training me, he hasn't even gave me a rest.

"You see dear Charlotte, the Avengers haven't come for you and they won't. Steve doesn't care for you, he's glad you're gone. You were only a bother to him, to all of them." Loki said slowly circling me. I don't want to believe anything he is saying but I know it's true.

Steve didn't want me as a mate, which I still have no idea what that really even is.

My mother, Loki has agreed to let her go if I fight the Avengers and do all the damage I can. I of course agreed, after all what choice do I have? My mother means everything to me, and I can't loose her.

"Tonight we head to Germany, if the Avengers show up you are to attack. If you back down, I will kill you" Loki spat at me.

"I understand, the Avengers will be destroyed when crossing my path I guarantee it." I said proudly.

"Let's go then my dear. "

***

Loki was inside the building while I sat outside in the shadows and waited. The Avengers are bound to show up, I have no choice but to do this. I will do anything to free my mother from Loki's cruel hands.

People came running out of the building that Loki was terrorizing from the inside while I sat silently waiting for the Avengers to show up. I listened in the sky for any kind of sound that'll let me know they are coming. Loki was giving his pointless speech to people about humanity, that's when an old man stopped kneeling and stood up to adress Loki. I didn't bother to listen in on their conversation.

Just then, an amazing smell hit my nose, it smelt like chocolate and a strong mint. My mouth was watering from the smell, it almost made me howl in enjoyment. That's when a shot from Loki's scepter caught my attention. Steve came barelling in out of no where and blocked the shot with his sheild from hitting the old man. I was frozen, and I couldn't hear anything that was being discussed. That is until a plane caught my attention.

"Drop the weapon Loki." That was definately Natasha.

I suddenly remembered my mission and sprung into action. I was running at full speed toward Steve and I launched myself at him, aiming for his neck. We wrestled on the ground, I was trying to despreatly kill him. At least I was, until we locked eyes with one another.

The world seemed to slam to a halt, I was mesmerized by his bright blue eyes, it was drawing me in to him. My tail was thumping against his thighs, I even felt my jaw drop and my youngest sling out. A voice in my head screamed "MATE".

I was ripped out of the moment by Tony, he held me down to the ground by my neck. I was still in shock to struggle.

"Back down Charlotte, I don't want to hurt you." Tony said to me, his repulsor was lit up and pointed directly at my face. Steve suddenly came rushing over, slamming Tony to the ground.

"Do not touch my mate!" Steve growled out. Tony put his hands up in surrender, backing down to Steve's dominance.

Steve came over to me and picked me up, my wolf side purred and begged to be even closer if possible. Loki was already loaded on the Quinjet, and dread filled my stomach. When Loki was talking about killing my mate, he meant Steve. I wanted to howl out in protest, my wolf didn't want to even be away from Steve. What would I do about my mother though?

Steve cradled me in his lap, and I dared to look over at Loki. He had a knowing look on his face, as if he knew I was thinking of my mother.

All of a sudden, the plane started to shake violently.

"We're going down take cover! " That was the last thing I heard before we slammed into the ground I blacked out.

~
(A\N)

As you can tell this book will not follow the complete Avengers plot line. There will still be major parts that are from the movie, but for the most part this is all my own plot in a twisted way. Thanks!

~Countryloveratheart