Hope

I stared into her eyes. She had a pure green color. She repeated her question. I got back into reality again.

"Um. Hh.. How did you know?" She grabbed my hand.

"We'll if its true. Then I guess I can share my secret too." She she started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Whoa, whoa. What the hell." I whispered to her. She kept unbuttoning. She stopped at three to almost fully opened. She looked around to see if any one was watching then she said in a soft voice.

"The next thing I'm going to show you cannot leave this classroom." I nodded. She slowly opened her shit. Her bra was showing, but that didn't catch my eye. Right where her heart was. Is a mark. I remembered it instantly. It was the mark, of an oracle.

"I'm one of many oracles in the world. I'm here to find someone. To get to know them. They're a hybrid. They're half vampire, half crow." I stared at her for ten more seconds.

"A hybrid. Your joking. There are no hybrids in this town." I snorted and chuckled a quietly to myself. But of course she noticed.

"It's not funny!" She hissed. "They could be killing someone right now."

"Yeah right." I responded. I mean, hybrids here. In London. Haha yeah right. She sat back in her chair and "face palmed" her forehead. Before I shoved the earbuds into my ears I asked if she had anything she wanted to tell me to tell me later. Then I plopped thence in and reheard once again music.

Later that day. I was eating lunch alone as usual. Then the girl sat down across from me.

"Ok, we need to talk about this hybrid problem more. There is a lot you need to know." I gave a glared, sat down the apple I was eating, and them leaned back in the chair.

"Ok, go on." She looked shocked at my reaction.

"Oh um.. Ok? So the real reason I'm here, we'll it is to stop the hybrid, but also to find a shadow demon. And by the mark on your hand. You're a shadow demon." I stared at her. She looked at me. Then I spoke

"What do you need me for?" She sighed.

"You have to help find and kill the hybrid.