Dreams

Nick is stabbing a cow with a huge knife. I ask why and when he looked up at me. His eyes. They're glowing yellow. I see Kate hiding behind me. Nick stands up. There's blood on him. On his shirt. And his mouth. He holds the knife. I wait. He grunts. Then he charges us. Kate get on my back and we run. But even though I'm a demon. With super speed. He can catch up with me. I think is he the hybrid. But no, he's dead. Or is he? We run into a bean field. He jumps out right behind us. His eyes now a reddish color. He opened his mouth. I swear. His teeth grew three inches longer. I sprint. I run. I don't stop. But I know I'm slowing down and getting tired. Nick, or what use to be, was right behind us. I dodge his claws. With Kate still on m back I stop. I turn around. He's on all fours now. Foam dripping down from his fangs. Kate jumps off my back. She takes a few steps away from me and Nick. As we prepare to fight.

Nick gets up on two legs. He snarls. Roars loudly. Then charges again. I sprint in his direction. I make the first move. As he lunges for my head, I get down like I'm sliding in base ball. I go right under him. I jump up quickly and kick him down. As he is face down in the dirt. I kneel to his ear and whisper.

"Nick, this isn't you. Knock this bull shit off and become human. You suppose to be dead remember." He roars again and kicks me off of him. He pounces on me. I grab his jaw before it could take my head off. I hear Kate scream and bashes Nick on the head with a huge stick. He falls to the side. I get up and so does nick. I charge him again. This time Nick just threw me off at a tree. I hit the bark. My eyes close. I sit there. I open them a little. A hear scream. I only see blurs. I close them again. The second time I opened my eyes it was a little more clearer. Nick was on Kate. He was growling. I closed my eyes again. The third time. I lifted them I saw a body. The chest was ripped opened. Kate was dead. I got up screaming. I ran to her side. No movement. I yelled.

"Nick you bastard. I'll find you and kill you. I'll ripe your heart out." After. Once saying. Brother I hate cancer. And I wish nick was still alive. I don't know if that was the right call. I hope Nick is dead. I mean I hope he is still sitting in his grave.