The End Has Come

[Kate's Pov.]

The next morning I woke up to the door of Quinn's room opening. Quinn came in with breakfast. Toast, Eggs, Pancakes, and a glass of chocolate milk. He's the best. He laid the tray that the food was on next to me. He hopped on the bed next to me and kissed my forehead as I took a sip of chocolate milk. I smiled and kissed his soft lips.when I pulled away his eyes lit up. This time it was a purplish red. I kissed him again and he took a piece of toast.

"Oh no you don't mister." I slapped his hand away. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head again. Man I loved this boy for generations to come. He was my match. We sat there for a while then Quinn got up.

"Oh shit!!" He yelled. I gave a concerned glare. "Today's the last day of school. I look at his clock. 7:22, we only had eight minutes to get to school. We got dressed and grabbed or bags. We walked outside. Quinn check his phone. 7:23.

"Get on my back." Quinn told me crouching down. I wrapped my arms around him. He stood up and ran.

[Quinn's Pov.]

I don't think I've ever ran that fast in my life. I bolted so fast that when We got there my hair was spiked up. I left it like that. I kissed Kate's lips.

"I'll see you in geometry, ok?" Kate nodded. I started walking to class.

"Quinn!" Kate screamed after me. I looked back. "I love you." Kate said with a comforting smile. I smiled back and took off.

After history I met up with Kate in geometry. I took the seat next to her in class. That last lesson was weird. The teacher was telling us about how hybrids can form into any substance. The teacher looked at me and Kate. Every student looked at us with grins. Then the teacher spoke.

"Even multiple substances. Every student in the class beside Kate and I were like ghosts. The flew into the teacher. Then the teacher changed form. It wasn't the teacher. It was NICK!!!!!!! I got up. Kate ran to the corner of the class. I screamed at nick while he took some steps toward me.

"Come on you bitch!! Hit me hit me!!!!!" I didn't think he would actually hit me, but he did. He swung his giant hand at me. I slammed my head against the ground falling from the clash with the smart board. I looked up. Kate was running out of the classroom followed by Nick. I got up and ran to the door. I looks left. Nothing. I look right. I see a long clack tail turning a corner. I charge after it. As I turn the corner I notice something. My skin was changing color. It was now a coal black with red cracks. Like magma. I saw Kate and Nick. His tail was only a few feet away so I leap for it. I grasp it and tug as hard as I could. I pull Nick. He hits the lockers behind me. I run to Kate to help he but she backs away not realizing who I am.

"Kate. It's me Quinn." She relaxes looking into my eyes. I stand up and turn. Nick was running towards me against. He hits me and I fly threw the wall.i land on he foot ball field. Nick jumps towards me. I roll to the side as one of his claws runs towards my head. I get up and jump on him. I ball a fist and rum him in the head. I bashed a hole in his skull. He falls to the ground.

Dead...

Finally I don't have to worry. Finally I don't have to fear. Finally Kate is safe. I look at my arms. They go back to human form. I hear Kate calling my name. I turn and she jumps into my arms. I look at her and she stares back at me. She leans in for a kiss. I don't hesitate. I put one in that girl. I love her. I would never hurt her. Never.

Well. The End Has Come. Finally. After all the help you've given. I could actually tell this story. Finally. But after a while. In real life. Kate dumped me. And because I showed her this story. I guess she didn't like her character very well. But now. I can finally love someone else for a change. Thank you.