She Took Me

[Quinn's Pov.]

I grabbed Kate's and my plate and stick them into the dishwasher. It was now 10:00pm. Kate asked if we should get some sleep? I stood there for a second. Then replied.

"Yes. Well you at least." She smiled and walked to the other side of the table where I was sitting and whispered in my ear.

"But you've done all the fight Mr. DemonBoy." I gave a small smile.

"Kate. You need to sleep. I'm fine." I look up at her. She kisses my cheek.

"We'll ok. But will you tuck me in?" She ask walking towards the stairs. I got up. She headed up the stairs. Watching me with light green eyes. I reached the end of the stairwell looking up. She just turned the corner to MY room!! I run up quickly. I reach my bedroom. She looks at me.

"Have some old cloths I can use?" She asked smiling. I went over to my closet. I grabbed an old pair of PJ that might fit her.

"Here." I handed her the cloths. She started taking off her shirt.

"Uh should I walk out?" I ask nervously. Now her shirts off and all there's showing is her bra and short shorts.

"Do you want to leave?" She asks. I shrug.

"We'll do you want privacy?" I ask nervously. She walks closer to me.

"Does it seem like it?" She whispers to my ear. I stand there. She's behind me. I just stare out the window. I hear a zipper. Then cloths moving. I turn slowly a little afraid for what's coming. I turn all the way.

Kate is on my bed. Almost naked. I breath heavily. She pats the part of the bed next to her. I'm controlled. I walk closer to the bed. I stop before I get on. I quickly slip off my cloths until I'm in my boxers. I close my door. And jump on...