Taking It Slow

I couldn't believe this. An oracle and a demon are suppose to find and kill a hybrid beast. This is gonna take some time. But we don't have that. You know what I just realized. Sorry this weird. I don't even know this girls name. Haha. Well I mean I do now. But then I didn't. So yeah sorry again. The girl, said we only have until the solar eclipse. Which this year. It was on the last day of school. That was in one week. I mean the hybrid could be anywhere in this town. This was going to kill me. And I really thought it would. We kept talking about how and when we we're going to kill it. And who was it.

We were the only ones left when everyone went to there free time before classes started up again. The janitor came in. He was holding a broom dust panel. He started cleaning. Up. We watched him for a while. Then he looked up from his work.

"Children, could you go. I have work to do." We nodded and got up. As we started walking out. I ask for the girls name and number (to keep in touch for when we need to talk). She nodded and wrote on a piece of paper her number. It said on it Kate.

"Ok, Kate ill talk with you later. Oh by the way. I'm Quinn." She smiled and shook my hand.

"Ok then Quinn same with you. And we walked out. But before we left. The janitor asked for one more thing.

"Oh and children." We turned around. "Could you shut the cafeteria doors?" We nodded. And walked out closing the doors behind us.

[sorry for the update peeps, if you were asking.]