Chapter 14

Harley's POV

It had been a few weeks since our drama and in a few weeks we'd find out what would be happening with the production. To be honest I didn't care if I was apart of it or not.

Anyway back to the main point Jay and I had become good friends and I hung out at his place often now. His little brother Alec is so adorable and sweet. When ever I go around Jays house Alec gives me a hug and we play a game or two.

At the current moment in time I'm in science which is my last class before lunch. I had done all my work so I was just staring out the window at nothin in particular, when a piercing 'Riiiinnnngg' ran through the school. Yes lunch time here I come. I packed all my stuff away and legged it out the classroom straight towards the cafeteria.

Once there I sat at my normal table and brought out my lunch. I was just unwrapping my sandwich when Jay, Ace and Brodie sat down. I rolled my eye at them they'd been doing this for about two weeks now. I sighed dramatically "really?? Don't you torment me enough in classes, why do you curse me further by sitting here??" I put my hand on my head like I was going to faint. We all burst out laughing. We began talking when the principle strode into the cafeteria with a pissed off expression on his face he stopped at our table "you, you and you my office now" he said as he pointed at the boys. They got up and left with the head. I wonder what they did now.

*time skip to history*

I was just heading to my history class when Jay ran up to me a pleading look on his face "I need a favour"
"Why what's wrong??"
"The principle gave Brodie, Ace and me detention for two hours tonight." This confused me
"So you need my help because..." He sighed
"I need someone to look after Alec, Ben's ill and his mum can't take him. I would normally ask the guys when something like this happened but I can't. So would you help me out??"

I smiled "sure I'll look after him but it'll have to be at your place" he nodded
"Sure that's fine, you'll need to pick him up from school it finishes ten minutes after ours it's the one down the road" I nodded
"I know what school, I used to go to it anything else I should know??" He stood there in thought
"Don't let him have any fizzy drinks but he's aloud a snack after you get home with him." I nodded
"Anything else??" He smiled and hugged me
"You are a life saver" I pushed him off with a laugh
"It's cool although, I'll need to get into your house so I can look after him. Jay nodded and pulled out his key chain. He took a key off and gave it to me
"This is the spare since Ace and Brodie have their own. Wish they used them more often. But anyway way use this." See you tonight." I nodded as we walked to our desired destinations.

*time skip end of school*

I legged it out of my last class and made a B line to my car. As soon as I was in I began to drive to Alec's school to pick him up.

I got to his school with two minuets to spare. I got out and waited, some of the people gave me dirty looks. It's not my kid, jeez some people are judgey. I mean come on I'm not old enough to have a kid that's five. I was snapped out of my thoughts by their bell going off. I saw the kids leaving. I hadn't spotted Alec yet.

I walked closer and saw Alec looking a little upset. I walked over to him "hey buddy what's wrong??" He turned to me
"I thought Jay forgot me" he looked about in tears. I hugged him and scooped him up in my arms before walking to my car.
"He could never forget you, he got into trouble so he asked if I would look after you" he looked up at me from where he was in my arms. He had tears running down his face,
"Really??"
I nodded
"Yep, so what do you wanna do??" He smiled at me
"Can we play a game??" I laughed
"Of course we can" I wiped away his tears and he smiled at me. I put him in the car and drove to Jay and Alec's house.

Once there I opened the door and let us in. "Before we play a game what do you want to eat??" He looked deep in thought it was adorable to say the least. "Nuggets??" He asked. I didn't know if he was allowed so I texted Jay. After he replied it was ok I began to get Alec's snack ready. As I did so Alec sat at the table and did some drawing. While I was making the food I looked around a bit, I looked at the fridge and smiled there where lots of tests with Alec's name on, each and every single one had a gold star and full marks. Between them I saw several photos of Jay and Alec, and also with the other guys along with a boy about Alec's age who I guessed to be Ben. There was one that caught my eye it was one of Jay holding a giggling Alec upside down both happy and smiling. After looking around the nuggets where ready so I gave them to Alec and ate some my self. What?? I was hungry.

Once we'd finished eating we played a couple rounds of hide and seek, all I can say is aww, Alec counting to ten is one of the most adorable things ever. Once Alec got bored I checked my phone to see we had less than an hour before Jay got home. I decided to ask Alec what he wanted to do "hey buddy what do you feel like doing now??" He smiled
"Movie, movie, movie"he began chanting I smiled
"Go pick one then" with that he raced into the living room. I laughed and followed him in. When he showed me the movie I couldn't help but smile, it was big hero 6. "Come on then" I put the movie in and sat on the couch. While the adverts and crap was on Alec disappeared and came back with a big blanket. He sat next to me and put the blanket over us. I sorted it all out and he cuddled into me as the movie began.

By the time the movie ended Alec was asleep, I decided to let him nap. I went to get up and get a drink only to realise that I couldn't. I looked down to see that Alec had fallen asleep on me and if I moved then he'd more than likely wake up. I sighed and looked around the living room before yawning. I relaxed on the couch and my eyelids began to get heavy. Soon enough sleep overcame me.

Jay's POV

My detention had just finished and I was headed home, the guys surprise surprise followed behind in Brodie's car. I couldn't wait to get home and away from school. The journey home didn't take long.

Once I was there I grabbed my bag and got out, locking my car behind me. I walked up to my front door and unlocked it. I couldn't see anything strange. I checked the kitchen, no one there, I dumped my bag in the hallway and took off my shoes. That was when I noticed the glow from the tv in the living room. I walked in and saw that big hero 6 was playing. I turned to the couch and smiled Alec was curled up with Harley's arms around him in a protective way, both of them asleep.

There was a bang from the hallway "hey Jay where are Alec and Harle- oh" I turned and saw Ace look at the pair.
"Found them like this, we'll have to wake them up at some point for food though." He nodded
"Not right know though, let them sleep for a while longer" I agreed and took out the movie.