Chapter 27

Harley's POV

It didn't take long to get back to mine probably only fifteen minutes or so. Once we parked up the cars we headed inside, as soon as the door was open our ears were assaulted with loud screams and shouts that came from the front room. I told the guys to dump there stuff in the hall and took of my shoes before walking any further.

When I entered the living room I was met with a rather bizarre sight of Spider laying on his stomach on the floor with his hands trapped behind his back and hunter sat on top of him pulling on his arms. I cleared my throat and both of them looked up at me, I raised an eyebrow, "care to explain this??" They looked at each other before looking back at me and then there were shouts blaming each other for it all. "Alright, alright, enough you're so loud, now try explaining what happened at an acceptable volume, please and thank you" it was Spider who spoke first
"He started it, he kicked me off the couch" I turned to my brother and gave him a look that just said 'really??' He ducked his head down.
"Come on guys your 21, not four start acting like it, Hunt let Spider up and both of you sit on the couch like normal humans please for the love of god" they did as said and sat there in silence, I swear to god I feel like I'm babysitting toddlers half the time. Once everything was sorted Jay, Alec, Brodie and Ace came in and got comfortable around the front room.

We played a few games before it became a tournament between everyone and it was hilarious, it turns out Brodie and Ace are a lot better at video games than both Hunter and Spider which led to them sat pouting, and two well muscled guys each over six foot pouting is absolutely hilarious. In the end it was a draw between me and Ace which he didn't like because he wanted to be the winner. All the boys are actually just giant children when it comes to games and I found it funny as fuck when they start squabbling for controllers so they could play.

I spent a lot of time with Alec sat on my lap and talking to me which was really sweet, I let him play on one of my turns and he 'helped' me with some of the stuff which was absolutely adorable. The night was really fun and we lost track of time just playing around. I was very shocked when I looked at my phone and saw that it was already midnight. "Uh guys not trying to be a buzzkill or anything but it's pretty late and Alec is practically asleep on my lap I think it's time to pack it in at least for now." Brodie let out a yawn before agreeing with me and the boys started to get up to leave when Spider spoke up,
"Where do you think you're going?? It's late and Alec is already asleep, just crash here for the night, it's what I usually do." Hunter gave him a look
"Normally I'd be pissed that you just invited people to crash at my place but Spiders right we invited you guys over so stay, it's the least we can do especially since you looked after Harley before" the boys nodded and we got ready to sleep, in the end I had Alec up in my bed with me, Hunter and Spider were up in Hunters room and the boys were down in the living room.

By the time my alarm went off in the morning I was not ready to be awake. I just wanted to stay curled up with Alec and sleep all day but sadly I couldn't do that as my alarm had woken Alec up and all I can say is aww a sleepy Alec is definitely the most adorable Alec. I smiled at him once he was awake properly and he smiled back, we then got out of bed and headed downstairs Alec rubbing his eyes as we went.

Once down stairs we headed into the living room where surprisingly the boys were awake, Alec walked over to Jay and hugged his brother before being placed on Jays lap, he then cuddled into his brother. "Morning guys" I said cheerfully I just got grunts in reply as they were still tired. I laughed before heading back upstairs to get ready because unfortunately it's only Thursday which means we still have school.

Once all of us were ready we headed out, none of us had seen Hunter or Spider all morning but knowing those two they'd sleep till noon so I wasn't worried about it too much.

Soon after we made it to school after dropping Alec off at his school. We still had plenty of time before the bell so we went and sat in the library since it was quiet in there and everyone else was either not here or just wondering around the corridors.

We found a table in one of the far corners of the library and just sat and chatted about random crap until the championship was brought up considering it would be taking place in two weeks which of course brought up the stuff that happened in the school parking lot. We still needed to hear back from the principle about the CCTV footage but there wasn't much we could do about it as he'd said he'd look into it and let us know so we just had to wait for him to find us. It wasn't long after that the the bell went and we headed off to our homerooms.

*time skip*

It was the middle of third lesson when the speaker system buzzed to life 'will miss Everdeen come to the principles office please, that's miss Everdeen to the principles office, thank you' the teacher  gave me a befuddled look before quieting down the muttering class and dismissing me to the office.

With a sigh I packed up my stuff and left the classroom and headed into the corridor. Walking through the corridors while everyone else is in lessons has always been eery and slightly creepy to me, like something that shouldn't happen, sort of like being in an office or workplace after hours it's slightly unsettling, I just hope that this feeling isn't foreshadowing of the reason I'm going to the principles office. After a few minutes I made it to the front desk and told the receptionist that I was here to see the principle, she asked me to take a seat while she typed something out and then went into the office. A few minutes later the principle strode out of his office looked me in the eyes "ah miss Everdeen, I've been expecting you, step into my office we have somethings we need to discuss" he said before swiftly turning on his heel and walking back into his office waiting for me to follow me. I took a deep breath before standing up and slowly following him inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:

IM NOT DEAD

I am so sorry that I haven't updated this in literal years, but at first I had terrible writers block and then I had some personal issues I had to deal with so this story was at the back of my mind but just know that I will update it when I can. Thank you for waiting for me and for your continued support I really appreciate it. xx